The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping to find a livestream somewhere

You get on that livestream? I hoped on to check it out. That defense look really good. They were running a skeleton of offense and had olinemen rotating playing different positions but the team looked good.

Karume

All Star
Daps
You get on that livestream? I hoped on to check it out. That defense look really good. They were running a skeleton of offense and had olinemen rotating playing different positions but the team looked good.
I saw parts of it. T-Cal from BIP was there and said he was really impressed with the secondary

vino

Superstar
Daps
I saw parts of it. T-Cal from BIP was there and said he was really impressed with the secondary

I was on this YouTuber stream names Alpine. He was very annoying and clueless also kept panning the camera to bullshyt.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I was on this YouTuber stream names Alpine. He was very annoying and clueless also kept panning the camera to bullshyt.
Alpine Garage. His regular stuff is good. He's just a fan whose daughter goes/went to CU

vino

Superstar
Daps
Crazy seeing buffed in prime get that Bleacher Report deal. They just started film breakdown 7 months ago. T-Cal really know ball

Last edited: