The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
He's coming off as a dictator lol

Just so you’re aware. He asked the reporter “why” was he calling him these names or where the personal attacks stem from. He ended saying until you provide the “why” then I won’t answer your questions. The reporter is a hack that refused to explain his position.

So, he ain’t banned but he just simply provide why he calls him these personal insults. Once that happen then he will answer his questions.

Karume

All Star
Daps
if I turn that game on Thursday and see Offerdahl starting as RB1 I might turn that shyt off
Uncle Neely suggested in a video that Charlie might start but not receive the majority of carries or plays.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Uncle Neely suggested in a video that Charlie might start but not receive the majority of carries or plays.

Playing that Rudy ball.

I ain’t a fan of the strategy. Buffs have some good RBs. Hayden Augustave, Micah and Hood. But, they’ll be fine with running the ball

Karume

All Star
Daps
Playing that Rudy ball.

I ain’t a fan of the strategy. Buffs have some good RBs. Hayden Augustave, Micah and Hood. But, they’ll be fine with running the ball
I have mixed feelings about that too. i actually think that he wont start but will get situational carries.