The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well, even if the only true statement is the first one, the fact is that I'm a Black man who doesn't want to be a victim of the rampant, randomized gun violence of the South Side and the other economically depressed areas of Chicago so I don't involve myself with that sh!t at all. How does that make me a c*on?

you so scary.

you do not even know or have any relationships.

that could deteriorate into violence for you.

you a fukk'n square, joe!

you live a life of a naive sheltered naivette.

you have no actual experience to even know what you are speaking on.

art barr

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Thank god nobody takes you bitter b!tches seriously or cares about your opinion on ANYTHING.

People with your world view are simply irrelevant.

:what:

fakkit YOU'RE da one who turned dis shyt into somethin it had no bidness being. Da cats who grew up in chicago said (and have credibility for sayin) it's an incredibly segregated city. You think WE da only people who've said dis? I've heard white folks who live in chicago say da EXACT SAME shyt. Dat's wtf we were talkin about. Yo bytch ass turned a simple fact into some whole nother tangent shyt.

And :heh: atchu thinkin YOUR opinion is somehow more valid. You not even from Chicago mufukka. :wtf:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Okay, I see what time it is witchu buddy. :aicmon:
Dude, I'm telling you... the only real segregation going on in this city is class based. You don't seem to understand that I'm Black and I'm free to live where ever I want. The same is true for you... depending on what you can afford.

I grew up with plenty of white people that will NEVER be allowed to live here. They simply neither have the funds nor what it takes to get them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yo, why did I step off the red line at garfield today after work, and its a nikka who pulled his car over in the median on 55th and princeton (right across from wendy's) out there just taking a piss in broad daylight in the middle of the street for everyone to see. :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you so scary.

you do not even know or have any relationships.

that could deteriorate into violence for you.

you a fukk'n square, joe!

you live a life of a naive sheltered naivette.

you have no actual experience to even know what you are speaking on.

art barr

you're definitely naive if u think just cuz u are downtown or on the northside you can't be a victim just like everyone else. just read the papers, shyt is real on all sides of town.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Everywhere I go I see Black people. Its a very rare instance that I'm the only Black person around. And no, nobody has ever told me "You are Black, you are not allowed here."

You guys are really really caught up on this racism and color sh!t. Yes, racism exists and it's unfair but I'm telling you to get over it for your own sake. You can't make it in this country if you think you can only associate with Black people. You're limiting yourself socially, economically, and intellectually. Your life will be better when you can stop being caught up about the fact that you are a Black person. I'm not all about cliches... but the fact is, the old adage "Seek and ye shall find," is very applicable when it comes to modern racism.

so when you got called a ****** by that white bytch up north for eating her chicken wings like sum type of damn savage, i guess you must've been "seeking" it huh?

:russ:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
so when you got called a ****** by that white bytch up north for eating her chicken wings like sum type of damn savage, i guess you must've been "seeking" it huh?

:russ:
I was going through a real bitter militant phase at the time. I was really being a d!ck about the whole racism thing. Brining it up in every conversation, pointing out every instance, just being a real problem for everyone. Once I stopped being so heated about it and bringing it up all the time racist sh!t stopped happening to me. I suspect I must have had a real hostile presence that developed from being so damn offended at everything. That entire trip to Chicago had me real steamed about the whole racism situation.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
gang members are impessionable, disenfranchised and poor in a number of key societal areas.

just be glad you never had that as your only outlet, beanie.

you can't blame any of these guys, who are out here.

some do not even have the resources or support groups to consistently attend school.

so they were not able to.

plus all of them have an uneducated parent who preys on them, for a check.

it is a number of societal reasons we are living how we live.

the people in power have purposefully made it the only discourse.

they have purposefully made it like this.

learn just chicago history as far back as it being spelled with an e, and named

eschicago

do rearch and reference my thread on mad sam.

hopefully you can educate someone to stop wearing those stoopid ass glasses.

plus what it symbolizes,......

do your part as a soldier,..beanie.

you have a job,....watch the spook who sat by the door and be that spook,..you are that spook.

i am a defeated spook,.......in the land of a sellout president, who was never a spook but posed as one.

art barr

The Spook Who Sat By The Door....real shyt. I got the book and the movie.....

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
^ Depends on what part youre in.....I go to school and work security part time up north and it is pretty mixed....also the suburb Oak Park ( that i stay in) is right outside of chicago and it is pretty mixed as well.

The south side and the west side is not the only parts of Chicago...thats what ppl dont get :smh:

South Oak Park is more ethnic than North Oak Park.....