The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
haha
you got racial profiled.
In restaurants they know black folks love sweet, chicken, shrimp, buffalo sauce, Alfredo, fried etc...

I used to work in a restaurant...everybody that worked there would tell black folks to eat certain items because a lot of us (black folks) are picky as hell and eat like children (no offense)
Yeah. It's actually one of my screener questions I use on black women. 9/10 black women with that reaction to sushi have rotten attitudes. I even made a thread about it back on SOHH.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm confused by this story. The cat who died was shot by the police? If so, why is the other cat charged with murder?

In some states if you commit a crime and in the commission of that crime your co conspirator gets killed YOU are charged with murder. It's some sick shyt

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
haha
you got racial profiled.
In restaurants they know black folks love sweet, chicken, shrimp, buffalo sauce, Alfredo, fried etc...

I used to work in a restaurant...everybody that worked there would tell black folks to eat certain items because a lot of us (black folks) are picky as hell and eat like children (no offense)

Man I don't even care....the shyt was good. It was the best thing i've ever had in an asian spot....and I have no idea what it was

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yeah. It's actually one of my screener questions I use on black women. 9/10 black women with that reaction to sushi have rotten attitudes. I even made a thread about it back on SOHH.

I'm not too big on bashing black women so i'll just say women in general.....if they aren't willing to try stuff like sushi then they may not be receptive to stuff like suckin my dyck from the back....so I gotta pass:obama:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm not too big on bashing black women so i'll just say women in general.....if they aren't willing to try stuff like sushi then they may not be receptive to stuff like suckin my dyck from the back....so I gotta pass:obama:
True, true. But honestly I have not met a single non-Black woman that wasn't down to mow down on some sushi. Black women on the otherhand the moment I get hit with the "I don't do sushi…" I hit em back with the NEXT!

Remember my "Dear black professional woman" thread? That broad "don't do Sushi." Only koolaid flavored vodka mixes and chicken nuggets. Terrible.

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Mama Thai Resaurant in Oak Park> any chinese food restaurant in Chicago :ld:

And Zacatacos is the truth :ohlawd:

Zacatacos used to have the best Tacos in the city bar-none.. They changed owners a few years ago, and they just haven't tasted the same since...

The best taco place in the city is Raymond's Tacos, on Cermak and Washtenaw, or the one one S.Damen and Blue Island Rd.

Oztradamus

Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
again,....

la posadita's on division and ashland with the yellow sign.

plus their lemonade is the best ever,......
four different types of seasoned steak tacos......

chinese...

again, nuffin is fukk'n with ming's!!

we may have to make an orange chicken challenge!

i would kill y'all off an order of large chicken nuggets from ming's,...

plus on steak orders ming's is giving you the whole damn cow,...

extra large jumbo shrimp are a dollar,...

plus taste wise,...nuffin is fukk'n with ming's, period.

art barr

La Pasadita is overrated breh... All my Northside co-workers were hyping it like it was the best shyt ever.. I left :shaq2: after trying their tacos

Raymond Taco's in Little Village is where it's at.. Take it from a Mexican who grew up there and frequented all the authentic Mexican joints.

Oztradamus

Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Best Burgers in the Chi, where ate they at?

I only eat Turkey Burgers, so I go here...

"That's a Burger" in South Shore, 71st on the East Side
l.jpg

Best burger I've tasted.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm confused by this story. The cat who died was shot by the police? If so, why is the other cat charged with murder?

They're saying that it was their fault the guy got killed. If they weren't out robbing stores none of that would have happened. So in the eyes of the police he was "technically" responsible for his friends death......:yeshrug: crazy, I know.

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a Chicago resident but when I was in town many moons ago la pasadita had me like :noah: , so Raymonds may have me :noah: :deadrose: :noah: , on the list for nex time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black people kill me with that "Eew… raw fish!?" attitude when it comes to sushi. Not a good look at all.

dawg,....
i don't even like my food to touch, joe!

let alone spinach or green juice mixing in with my other food.

making my other food taste foreign.

i am finicky as hell about what goes on my plate.

plus i do not eat a large assortment or different types of food.

so real talk,..sushi will never get the nod from ya boi,..sckraight up.

you could leave me at the crib on the sushi run, and order me some edwardo's/baccino's/giordano's.

i don't waver on food.

art barr