The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

baller4ever85

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KCMO
im gonna be in the chi from the 4th through the 9th, what are the best clubs to go to? how is the beach?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girl, 5, dies in hit-and-run on West Side - Chicago Sun-Times

Cassandra Zeno has watched cars tear up and down her residential Lawndale street night after night, as though drivers thought they were on an expressway.

“I said out of my own mouth, some kid is going to get killed out here,” Zeno said.

On Monday night, Zeno’s nightmare came true when a speeding car slammed into a 5-year-old girl in the 1500 block of South Millard.

A green four-door Pontiac struck the youngster — identified as Monae Lucio by a relative but a Monet Robinson by the Cook County medical examiner’s office, of the 1500 block of South Millard — as she crossed the street around 7:54 p.m. The car then took off. The driver was believed to be in his 20s, and the car was described as having extensive damage on the passenger side.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Gettin' a shine on my lunch break:
479930_10100129238811581_1604527766_n.jpg

Shirt: Hugo Boss
Tie: Christian Dior
Suit: Michael Kors
Belt: Generic leather... >_<
Socks: Happy Feet
Shoes: YSL

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
im gonna be in the chi from the 4th through the 9th, what are the best clubs to go to? how is the beach?

Depend on what u tryna do..

but the 5th is a big party at Vlive..its a huge club like that isht u see on real world vegas. It caters to a white crowd but I think the 5th is a special event.

Aw2U8H2CQAAyjeg.jpg

Not sure how the Shrine is on Fridays but on Saturdays its azzed packed to the max...so if u into that crowded all out club...thats u.

If you more chill and like to dress then Dragonfly is for u.

Ton of lounges and bars tho

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just came back from Chicago..crazy fukking city. I had a lot of fun while I was there. Downtown area was clean, nothing like what I was expecting. I was expecting there to be gunshots the second i stepped out the car.
People are friendly too, if your lost just stop and ask
Clubs were crazy, strip clubs were crazy
I had a pretty good time, except the damn heat, it was hot as fukkk on Sunday. I was at a wedding on sunday and there was no a/c in that shyt
All in all though I had fun, definitely going to to back