The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

whats crazy is they showed a picture of the lil girl on the news throwing up gang signs..my gf said she was just throwing up two peace signs, but the gang in her area is MIVL's(mafia insane), and they throw up what looks like a peace sign too, plus the dude that shot her was a 4ch, and they at war wit them mafia's over there..

now im not sayin she was out there gangbangin, but her mama seem like a hood chick and she definetly knew wtf was goin on out there

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats crazy is they showed a picture of the lil girl on the news throwing up gang signs..my gf said she was just throwing up two peace signs, but the gang in her area is MIVL's(mafia insane), and they throw up what looks like a peace sign too, plus the dude that shot her was a 4ch, and they at war wit them mafia's over there..

now im not sayin she was out there gangbangin, but her mama seem like a hood chick and she definetly knew wtf was goin on out there

Most likely. I think the shooter wanted to target her and not the kid.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And somebody tried to tell me Chicago was one of the greatest cities in the world:rudy: yeah if you wanna get shot

Violence is concentrated to the south and west sides. Stop pushing Cleveland as being on the same level as Chicago, Dallas, when its Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Kansas City, status.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Violence is concentrated to the south and west sides. Stop pushing Cleveland as being on the same level as Chicago, Dallas, when its Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Kansas City, status.

I'm not pushing anything. Just saying Chicago is not as "great" as y'all make it out to be. nikkas is dyin and there seems to be no end in sight

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

ma runs a candy store out her crib, and named her daughter Heavan (RIP, tho :to:).....MA IS HOOD. :shaq2:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

shorty moms was prolly fukking around with a member of the rival 9 times outta 10, he prolly was the one copping the candy for her to sale.

shyt is sad though.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Its crazy watching the news seeing all the shyt going down.

My neighborhood is a gentrified Mexican neighborhood...its all love around here, black, white, and Mexican get along with no problems.

For those saying all these stories are scaring them have to remember they are happening in only a few neighborhoods (for the most part), and if youre not gangbanging, or walking around @ 3am you'll be fine.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I see what you did there, but I was talking about somewhere else. We all know I love Cleveland. Born and raised here but I'd like to try another city someday.

In all serious Cleveland is nice,cheap four seasons(can you tell I hate warm weather). Chicago without the problems.