The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo reincar

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ng-of-joseph-ziegler-20120504,0,6183801.story

Matthew Zucco might not have pulled the trigger, but he was found guilty Friday night in the murder of a popular 19-year-old Schaumburg High School graduate.

In a case that touched on drugs, guns and money, a Cook County jury convicted the Hanover Park man of first-degree murder in the September 2008 killing of Joseph Ziegler, a Harper College student at the time who ran a marijuana business from the Hoffman Estates home he shared with his family.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
6400 S. Francisco Ave. 4/5/2012 8:01 p.m. Sidewalk Chicago Lawn 26 Male Black Romell Collins Gunshot

I knew this dude. He was friends with my brother, but when we were younger we all played basketball. I'm a few years older than him so I hadn't talked to him in a couple of years. It's fukked up how it went down it was just up the block from my crib. He was walking to his truck and I heard like 20 shots he got hit with like 7. They just had a march for him on Thursday to stop the violence.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6400 S. Francisco Ave. 4/5/2012 8:01 p.m. Sidewalk Chicago Lawn 26 Male Black Romell Collins Gunshot

I knew this dude. He was friends with my brother, but when we were younger we all played basketball. I'm a few years older than him so I hadn't talked to him in a couple of years. It's fukked up how it went down it was just up the block from my crib. He was walking to his truck and I heard like 20 shots he got hit with like 7. They just had a march for him on Thursday to stop the violence.

:(

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:smh: And they say us Detroit nikkas are senseless.

Ya'll shoot at anything moving with no regard for shyt else. 20 shots? For one nikka? Peoples houses probably got hit with so many stray bullets they used to that shyt now.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bam bam

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-block-on-south-side-20120504,0,3772098.story

A 16-year-old boy was killed in the West Pullman neighborhood Friday night, and seven others were wounded in shootings across the city.

The boy was found about 9:10 p.m. with a gunshot wound to his head on a sidewalk on the 12100 block of South Green Street, police said. Police had no other details about the shooting.

The Cook County medical examiner's office identified him as Donnel Rankin, of the 21700 block of South Clyde Avenue in Sauk Village.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having fun out there like Brett Favre

An apparent prankster or pranksters have been at work at a Morgan Park neighborhood police station, loosening lugnuts on squad cars there and plunking a large piece of concrete spray-painted with an anarchy symbol in the station parking lot.

"It weighs every bit of 50 pounds," said a Morgan Park District officer. "It's a big hunk of concrete found in the middle of the parking lot."

An officer discovered it Thursday morning at the station, 1900 W. Monterey Ave. on the Far South Side, and it was blocking some lanes of the lot. A white spray-painted "anarchy A" symbol was found on each side of the concrete block, which is about 15 inches by 15 inches and 8 inches thick, said the officer.

Authorities have no idea who placed it there. Officers carried it into the station, inventoried the concrete and developed a police report on the incident, the officer said.

And that's not all, the officer reported.

"We've come across four cars with lug nuts either removed or loosened," in the lot, said the officer, who said the latest was discovered today.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...er-morgan-park-far-south-side,0,6469170.story

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Ya'll shoot at anything moving with no regard for shyt else. 20 shots? For one nikka? Peoples houses probably got hit with so many stray bullets they used to that shyt now.
Actually nothing else got hit,from what I heard he was hustling so somebody was out to get him cause 20 shots is overboard if it wasn't personal.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:childplease: Y'all can't afford to waste bullets

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not even summer yet

It's sad to see a whole generation just gone

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Actually nothing else got hit,from what I heard he was hustling so somebody was out to get him cause 20 shots is overboard if it wasn't personal.

Oh ok I see. It was a bit excessive.

@soundbwoy I can't front I laughed at that shyt. But I bet will make them 3 count. :yes: