The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
one thing about me is I research the hood areas of cities before I visit them because sometime I do like to go into them just to be curious, but after I youtubed englewood and just googled it and seen it was one of the worse hoods in the entire country and the stories my homie tells me I'm straight off going up there, him and his moms goes up there about once a year to see her but instead of staying in a telly they stay with her.

he met a chick from up there that lived on that same block but she moved to some hood called L town but she told that nikka she didn't think it was a good idea to come visit her so they just meet up somewhere when he goes up there.

l town is k town with the streets all starting with l instead of k.

plus, sequentially are the streets after k-town ends westward.

k town and l town is more dangerous than inglewood.

art barr

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woman, 88, injured in South Side home invasion - chicagotribune.com

An 88-year-old woman was injured after a masked man broke into her South Side home, put a knife to her throat and robbed her, police said.

The attack happened on Friday at about 8:30 p.m. in the woman's home on the 3500 block of South Rhodes Avenue, said Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Laura Kubiak.

The woman was in her home when she heard a knock at her door and when she opened it, a masked offender pushed it open, forcing himself inside, Kubiak said.

After pushing the woman inside, the man put a knife to the woman's throat and then the woman and the man began to scuffle, Kubiak said.

The man then hit her in the face, bruising her forehead and lip, Kubiak said. The woman's finger was also cut in the scuffle.
2 charged with choking elderly man, stealing money hidden in shoe - chicagotribune.com
Nearly two weeks after police released surveillance video, two men have been charged with choking a man in his 80s and stealing money hidden in his shoe.

One of the suspects, David Chambers, 49, surrendered after he saw the video showing the 86-year-old man being robbed last April, police said. The other suspect, Freddie Hopson, was arrested by a fugitive task force.

The elderly man was attacked on April 3 in the 600 block of East 69th Street. The surveillance video shows one of the robbers grabbing the man from behind and choking him and the other robber stealing money hidden in the man's shoe. As they run away, the door slams against the victim's head.

70620492.jpg

70620394.jpg

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago violence weekend toll: 4 dead, 29 wounded - Chicago Sun-Times

Two boys *— 13 and 14 — were among four killed and at least 29 others wounded in shootings throughout the city between Friday and Sunday.

Antonio Davis, 14, of the 800 block of South Eberhart, was gunned down during a possible drive-by shooting shortly before 9 p.m. Friday near the intersection of South Union and West 69th, officials said.

The younger boy — Tyquan Tyler, 13, of the 6500 block of South Rhodes *— died after being shot around 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the chest in a drive-by shooting in the 6200 block of South Rhodes.

Just 30 minutes later, 29-year-old Hansen Jackson was shot several times in the chest in the 3700 block of West Chicago and later died at Mount Sinai Hospital.

13???

More savage behavior in the Afro American community.

WE THINK OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE PARTS OF africa AND THE MIDDLE EAST AS BEING THE MOST BARBARIC PLACES ON EARTH WHERE LIFE MEANS NOTHING. WHERE HORRIFIC ATROCITIES, TORTURE, DEATH AND R.APE HAPPENS DAILY.

WELL GUESS WHAT PEACEFUL WORKING TAX PAYERS.

WE HAVE A COMMUNITY RIGHT HERE IN CHICAGO THAT IS DOING THEIR BEST TO MATCH THAT SCALE OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS, THEY BLAME YOU!!!
THEY TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL THIS SOCIAL DESTRUCTION AND TAX DOLLAR DRAIN AND BLAME THE WHITE WORKING LAW ABIDING TAX PAYER FOR MAKING THEM BEHAVE THIS WAY.

I WOULD HATE TO WRONGLY USE THE NATIONAL GUARD TO BE PUT IN HARMS WAY ON THEIR OWN SOIL. BUT I SEE NO OTHER LOGICAL ALTERNATIVE. THE SOUTH AND WEST SIDES SHOULD HAVE FULL ON CURFEWS EACH NIGHT WITH HEAVILY ARMED TROOPS AND ARMORED VEHICLES POSTED ON ALL THE STREETS CORNERS WHERE THESE PAVEMENT BEASTS LIVE IN THEIR SECTION 8 DRUG FACTORIES.

ANYONE CAUGHT OUT AT NIGHT WITHOUT PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IS TO BE DETAINED. ANY SECTION 8 USER CAUGHT WITH DRUGS OR A GUN LOSES THEIR FREE RIDE AND GOES TO JAIL. ANY WELFARE RECIPIENT CAUGHT USING DRUGS OR SLEEPING DURING THE DAY INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR A JOB LOSES THEIR FREE RIDE AND GOES TO JAIL. ANY RECIPIENTS OF WELFARE WITH MORE THEN TWO CHILDREN MUST VOLUNTARILY BE STERILIZED IN ORDER TO REMAIN ON PUBLIC AID.

IT IS TIME TO WIPE OUT ALL THE EXCUSES, ALL THE BLAME, ALL THE PC PROTECTION AND ACLU LAW SUITS,

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!!

IF YOU ARE HERE ONLY TO DESTROY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM RATHER THAN CONTRIBUTE, THEN YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS A CITIZEN.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Like hell if I'd pay the taxes required to pull that bullshyt off. I say we just liquidate the city of its vagrants. Giuliani style.

Get on it, Rahm.

:obama:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if it was some life supporting career based jobs.

instead of trying to starve everyone into being a criminal.

it would not be like this.

that 13 year old lived up the street from me.

art barr

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago food truck plan gains mobility - chicagotribune.com

A Chicago ordinance that would allow cooks to prepare fresh meals from food trucks appears ready to move forward in the City Council with new provisions and the endorsement of Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

The ordinance would create loading zone-like “food truck stands” across the city that would allow up to two trucks to park for two hours at a time. Trucks could also park on private property with permission or in legal parking spaces across the city as long as they were at least 200 feet away from a retail food establishment — a restriction that would not apply to the spots that would serve as truck stands.

Emanuel’s office said Monday that the new draft of the proposed ordinance, which had been idling in a City Council committee for a year, aimed to legalize food trucks — which have been popular in several other U.S. cities — while protecting the interests of brick-and-mortar restaurant operators. The trucks would be required to install a GPS device on board that would allow the city to track their movements.

Ald. Tom Tunney, 44th, and Ald. Proco “Joe” Moreno, 1st, plan to introduce the expanded ordinance Wednesday. It will likely be reviewed by the City Council’s committee on licensing and economic development before going to a full council vote in July.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
me and my girl ate at weber's grill a couple nights ago downtown and shyt was cracking around there..saw some crazy black dude checking the shyt out of a group of lady cacs..police truck was sitting right there too and he ain't do shyt,lol

any of ya'll been to fogo de chao? me and the old lady suppose to go on her bday in a couple weeks

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
me and my girl ate at weber's grill a couple nights ago downtown and shyt was cracking around there..saw some crazy black dude checking the shyt out of a group of lady cacs..police truck was sitting right there too and he ain't do shyt,lol

any of ya'll been to fogo de chao? me and the old lady suppose to go on her bday in a couple weeks

First off Weber Grill is that business. As for Fogo de Chao, go HUNGRY. I mean STARVING, because the amount of food about to be put before you is incredulous, and since you are gonna pay about $100, you want it to be worth it. Endless meats fam....endless meats.:ohlawd: