The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
If you got your money right Zed451.......just sit at the table...and they bring meat to your table until you tell em to stop....and u got the salad bar

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
First off Weber Grill is that business. As for Fogo de Chao, go HUNGRY. I mean STARVING, because the amount of food about to be put before you is incredulous, and since you are gonna pay about $100, you want it to be worth it. Endless meats fam....endless meats.:ohlawd:

Damn, Weber Grill is that shyt....had it out in Oak Brook....

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Man somebody give me the mild sauce recipe....I need that in my life....

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:ooh:
look on the bottle and give me that recipe

only main ingredients I recognize is tomatoes, bbq sauce, peppers and some type of powder....the rest is big words.

But on some real ghetto/hood shyt....just take some Louisiana hot sauce, ketchup and sweet baby rays bbq sauce and mix all 3 together then wa-la. :yes:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
only main ingredients I recognize is tomatoes, bbq sauce, peppers and some type of powder....the rest is big words.

But on some real ghetto/hood shyt....just take some Louisiana hot sauce, ketchup and sweet baby rays bbq sauce and mix all 3 together then wa-la. :yes:

I did that before....it ain't the same....take a pic of the ingredients and post here. I'll concoct that shyt

:obama:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I did that before....it ain't the same....take a pic of the ingredients and post here. I'll concoct that shyt

:obama:

:why: thats too much work

but I searched the name of the brand ( Captain Curt's famous boss sauce)and this article popped up:

Captain Curt’s Famous Boss Sauce (4/5) | BBQ Sauce Reviews

Ingredients

Water, HFCS, sugar, apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, white distilled vinegar, spice blend (dextrose, salt, cellulose gum, spices, onion powder, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, caramel color, garlic powder, lemon powder, spice extractives, red #4, no more than 2% silica gel as anti-caking agent), starch, soybean oil, Worcestershire sauce, pickling spice, MSG, liquid smoke, garlic powder, ground celery seed, onion powder, ground celery, chili powder, sodium benzoate (preservative), citric acid, paprika, ground bay leaves, red pepper, ground cumin, ground cloves. Contains: Fish and Soy

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 found slain in their homes, blocks apart on South Side - chicagotribune.com

Police making well-being checks found a man in his 70s and a recently retired grandmother slain in their homes less than two miles apart on the South Side -- but officials do not believe the killings are related.

Donald Ellens, 75, was found fatally stabbed at his home in the 9000 block of South East End Avenue in the Calumet Heights neighborhood just after 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, police said.

Officers responding to a request for a well-being check were met by Ellens' daughter, who said she had not talked to him in several days. The daughter got inside the home and found him lying on the floor with four stab wounds to the back, according to a police report.

It appeared someone had tried to wipe the blood off the floor, the report said. A weapon was not found.

Just minutes before, Aletha McGee, 62, was found shot several times in the basement of her home a dozen blocks west in the 9000 block of South Dobson Avenue in the Burnside neighborhood, police said.

Boom Boom.

http://www.suntimes.com/13436136-761/man-77-and-woman-62-found-murdered-in-their-homes.html

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
me and my girl ate at weber's grill a couple nights ago downtown and shyt was cracking around there..saw some crazy black dude checking the shyt out of a group of lady cacs..police truck was sitting right there too and he ain't do shyt,lol

any of ya'll been to fogo de chao? me and the old lady suppose to go on her bday in a couple weeks

First off Weber Grill is that business. As for Fogo de Chao, go HUNGRY. I mean STARVING, because the amount of food about to be put before you is incredulous, and since you are gonna pay about $100, you want it to be worth it. Endless meats fam....endless meats.:ohlawd:

fogo de chao is dope. but I prefer brazzazz. its only a few blocks away, cost the same amount, but brazzazz has shrimp and fogo doesn't.

also, like so chi said. u better go starving. I went a few weeks ago cuz my wife graduated grad school and made sure NOT to eat breakfast or lunch that day cuz I was gonna :eat: good there.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Damn, Weber Grill is that shyt....had it out in Oak Brook....
honestly...Weber Grill is horrible.
For some reason one of my girlfriends friends suggested we ate there to meet with some folks from out of town.

Everyone sat down and was like :heh: why the fukk are we in this tourist trap?
Even my burger was bad.