The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I was reading the trib on my iphone just now. very suprising to see a shooting on michigan and ontario. that was cray.

that being said, I'm never gonna be a prisoner in my own house.

AYO art barr, u from the west side?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Chicago City Council Committee Approves Rahm Emanuel’s Marijuana Policy

The Chicago City Council committee on Thursday voted 12 to 1 to approve a new Chicago marijuana policy. Mayor Rahm Emanuel last week indicated his support of the proposed policy that would allow Chicago Police to issue tickets instead of making arrests for possession of 15 grams of marijuana or less.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I dont watch the news, so I had no idea about these young cats running up on tourist downtown, and then I see someone got shot on Michigan ave?? got damn.

Whats up w/ the youngins? not to sound like an old man, but I notice Chicago dudes are starting to look different now...before it was about being G'd up, and making a little money...now these little dudes look like extras in a Trick Daddy video.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I dont watch the news, so I had no idea about these young cats running up on tourist downtown, and then I see someone got shot on Michigan ave?? got damn.

Whats up w/ the youngins? not to sound like an old man, but I notice Chicago dudes are starting to look different now...before it was about being G'd up, and making a little money...now these little dudes look like extras in a Trick Daddy video.

:thumbsdown: at Mayor Daley trying to bring the Olympics to Chi-town.

Crisis averted.:lawd:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Chicago City Council Committee Approves Rahm Emanuel’s Marijuana Policy

The Chicago City Council committee on Thursday voted 12 to 1 to approve a new Chicago marijuana policy. Mayor Rahm Emanuel last week indicated his support of the proposed policy that would allow Chicago Police to issue tickets instead of making arrests for possession of 15 grams of marijuana or less.

This is ten 10 grams :jawalrus:

Legal-marijuana-substitute-may-be-harmful.jpg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

we all got locs now too. :skip: :bustback:
*has an appointment @ 11am tomorrow* :shaq2:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
man, I was reading the trib on my iphone just now. very suprising to see a shooting on michigan and ontario. that was cray.

that being said, I'm never gonna be a prisoner in my own house.

AYO art barr, u from the west side?

i have lived off of seventy first my whole life.

till about a year ago,.....

art barr

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rare Mag Mile shooting a case of gang-related road rage, police say - Chicago Sun-Times

nikkas is the enemy in the Chi

I've been living in downtown chicago for all my life (54 years), and for the first time, I've become very paranoid when black people are near or approaching me. It's not racism, it's common sense.

It's interesting the alderman who made the comment about Detroit was too scared to allow his name to be published.

I do believe this city has gone past the point of no return.

Not racism when it's the truth. Robberies, shootings, stabbings..... all committed by ???

I agree. When I see a black, I just assume they are out to rob and beat me, so I try to avoid any eye contact while making sure I'm watching my back. It's a fact that if you are going to be robbed, the chances of it being by a black are astronomically higher than a white. Blacks will cry racism, but it's a direct reaction to their actions.

Like you were never apprehensive when seeing a black person approaches you??? Smug phony!!! Even other blacks are apprehensive when other blacks approach them!!!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just in time for Gospel Fest this weekend!

To be realistic, the core issue is not the POLICE. Police cannot be on every corner and we would not want such a police state. Regardless of the size of the force it can do very little to prevent the types of random violence we're seeing in Chicago (and other cities).

Let's be frank: The core issue is the nature of how blacks run their lives and culture. While grandma's waving her hands in the air and prayin' to the lawd her grandsons are either eating bologna sandwiches in the day room at Cook County Jail or shooting at each other (and hitting innocent bystanders).

What kind of culture is this? We cannot simply fix it. It's too deeply embedded. The most immediate solution at hand is to gradually begin eliminating the worst neighborhoods through property laws and taxation. For example, quadrupling the property taxes in these areas would certainly make the slumlords flee.

We cannot fix a cancerous culture. We must exorcise it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
damn,...shootout & police chase outside the window,..now!!

challenger v8rt with a cruiser behind it......

it is mad speedbumps!!!

dude swerved on the curb, and spun onto the sidewalk.

then almost crashed into one of the homies house..crazy!!

he regained control of the vehicle......

cop had to slow down because of the traffic circle,........

damn super pursuit!!!!

art barr

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but whats really crazy is the person who did the shooting downtown was mexican
Damn. Then those fools don't even make sense.

damn,...shootout & police chase outside the window,..now!!

challenger v8rt with a cruiser behind it......

it is mad speedbumps!!!

dude swerved on the curb, and spun onto the sidewalk.

then almost crashed into one of the homies house..crazy!!

he regained control of the vehicle......

cop had to slow down because of the traffic circle,........

damn super pursuit!!!!

art barr

:whoo:

you always make direct eye contact with suspect individuals.

never shy away!!!

art barr

Good Point. Make them run.