The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Oh ok that used to be my spot :mjgrin:....My boy live right down the street. We ran threw a few strippers up there. Good times:wow::wow:

Ain't been up there in a year tho. Might go around Thanksgiving
You know a lightskin girl named lotus up there?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmys...I think they're open tonight :jbhmm:

Shut up :mjlol: I been once but I was takin notes & observing. Lol, since they basically shut out the competition of the area I was just giving a play by play :yeshrug:
You want relaxed, go to the tendertrap. Lol.
switched up & went to island bar. Gotta be up in 4 hours for work.....got no clue why I'm not sleep:mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
switched up & went to island bar. Gotta be up in 4 hours for work.....got no clue why I'm not sleep:mjcry:
I was up past 3 & got back from the concert never at like 11:30. I should have just read a book or something. Just getting up after like 3 hrs of sleep.and I don’t like the island bar. It was WAY to ratchet last time I went. You have the nerve to have a fukking dress code & age restrictions? The first time I went they gave me a hard time cause I was days shy of 28. Then the second time they were talking about some dress code.
But hrs later ratchet bytches off the street walked in as is. Maybe cause I was there before it turns into a club... idk. But I don’t care for that place

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was up past 3 & got back from the concert never at like 11:30. I should have just read a book or something. Just getting up after like 3 hrs of sleep.and I don’t like the island bar. It was WAY to ratchet last time I went. You have the nerve to have a fukking dress code & age restrictions? The first time I went they gave me a hard time cause I was days shy of 28. Then the second time they were talking about some dress code.
But hrs later ratchet bytches off the street walked in as is. Maybe cause I was there before it turns into a club... idk. But I don’t care for that place
Damn....yeah I ain't never had a dress code problem. I usually pop in after 10.

Check out room 183 on Thursdays...ladies night. It's in the cut. Not alot of people know about it in CC Hills.

I fukk with them & Island bar off the fact they play stuff we grew up on 25-34yo age range.

No Yati Or Uzi vert:blessed:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Monoblock the concert was absolute piff! Lupe wasn’t on no weirdo shyt he did a lot of his material from the first 3 albums, it was maybe 4 songs I wasn’t familiar with. And he told the crowd about concept of his next project.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Monoblock the concert was absolute piff! Lupe wasn’t on no weirdo shyt he did a lot of his material from the first 3 albums, it was maybe 4 songs I wasn’t familiar with. And he told the crowd about concept of his next project.
21o3bb6.jpg

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it like the Martini lounge across the street from the show? Cause that place is small af & if a fire breaks out its a wrap.
It's bigger than island bar....two sided bar. Def not as ratchet either, prob due to location

Never been to the Martini lounge:ohhh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for Chicago Coli Fam: I’m considering Chicago as one of my places to move to after graduation. Im a young black finance major from the Bay Area. Would you recommend living in Chicago? What are your positives and negatives of the city?

If you have a decent job paying good money and assuming you don't have kids etc, Chicago is a great place to live assuming the weather doesn't bother you. Has a burgeoning tech scene and the City really caters to young professionals. But to be honest I generally don't advise people with small kids or those without the background/resume that will guarantee solid/financially rewarding job opportunities to move here.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
You know a lightskin girl named lotus up there?

Nah never heard of her but if she been up there over a year I prolly seen her. Round the time I was going. Perfect was the best chick up there by far. But she quit

You know Rocky? She lightskin and thick

Please don’t tell me you get that nasty ass Italian beef :scust:

Swear only thing I get from there is they breaded chicken sandwich

Yea I still fukk wit the big beef and cheese fries when I'm high. Otherwise I get the chicken sandwhich or polish/chili dog. Salads be on point too

Last edited: