The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
How dangerous is Austin? My homegirl I met back in college is throwing a house party and invited me out but.. No lie im a bit worried about going over there at night.

Used to fukk around with a girl around Chicago and Austin and never had problems. Would walk from the green line for half a mile and no one said a word.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Saw Kid Cudi on Sunday, missed the show with :yeshrug: (:mjcry:) & saw Syd Tha Kyd last night. It was a great show but them white bytches was irking my fukking nerves standing in front of my and my sisters like we weren’t standing there. bytch if you don’t move yo ass the fukk up!! But then this cool ass music nomad said it’s like that world wide... fukking white woman privilege.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Question for Chicago Coli Fam: I’m considering Chicago as one of my places to move to after graduation. Im a young black finance major from the Bay Area. Would you recommend living in Chicago? What are your positives and negatives of the city?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Question for Chicago Coli Fam: I’m considering Chicago as one of my places to move to after graduation. Im a young black finance major from the Bay Area. Would you recommend living in Chicago? What are your positives and negatives of the city?
Positives: Cheaper than the Bay Area, great public trans, probably decent jobs prospect for your field, culture of course, good number of black professionals

Negatives: Winter weather,unstable political climate in IL, violence,

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I knew the Bulls sucked but :mjlol: I was at last night’s game & damn. The score was :trash: and the crowd was :manny: when I was leaving out I saw Kendall Gill and spoke like :obama:Kendall Gill how you doin?? He was like :smugbiden: I’m good, how are you? I was like I’m good take care. I was laughing at his old man ass brown suit tho

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I knew the Bulls sucked but :mjlol: I was at last night’s game & damn. The score was :trash: and the crowd was :manny: when I was leaving out I saw Kendall Gill and spoke like :obama:Kendall Gill how you doin?? He was like :smugbiden: I’m good, how are you? I was like I’m good take care. I was laughing at his old man ass brown suit tho
:picard:Sad man...and all our college teams are trash too

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:picard:Sad man...and all our college teams are trash too
I just saw the score against the spurs from last night
:hhh: 94-133!!??! We have TWO cotdamn wins:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Imma look forward to all star weekend tho, bustdowns will be there in packs. :russ: Maybe by then chicago sports can bounce back.