The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Will whole foods accept food stamps?:patrice:I Mean its in a poor neighborhood, $8 for bag of chips is wild high even for middle class people :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
also, I rode my bike down 87th east to stoney island (I live near the dan ryan) to go to citibank since it was a nice day. anyways, on the way back, I take 83rd, and when I get to like 83rd and ellis, I see helicopters in the sky hovering. I look down ellis to the north and see police :damn:

so I ride down there to 79th and ellis and police everywhere, ambulance, and yellow tape. I didn't see anything in the news about whatever happened, but I'm guessing someone got shot. 79th street around cottage and east of there is always hot tho.
I saw some of this go down. I was at my office on 80th and Ingleside. There were two cars, driving the wrong way down the block and looked like they were pursuing one dude on foot. Im at my desk by the window and heard the car (a white suv) first thinking it was the cops again driving the wrong way but I saw a dude run past first looking over his shoulder and a car pull up quick as shyt, stop when he stopped and pulled off again as he ran faster. I just...:francis:

37d51d90-7752-0133-0c09-0e76e5725d9d.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The storm... Street lights are out:damn:

I didn't even notice the storm. I was grilling out back til around 8pm or so. news was acting like there was gonna be tornadoes and what not, and it wasn't even that bad. also it was supposed to storm all day, but it was mostly sunny all day.