The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lon city....79th to 83rd...Them ignorant fools in them buildings..... Ended up accidentally going down a dead end street on dobson bout 2 summers ago :skip:At least 20 nikkas posted :merchant:...

Quickly hit reverse:lolbron:

a general rule of thumb is you don't wanna live on a block full of apartment buildings on the south, west or north side. those are havens for nikkas that just hang around.

if your block has all single family homes, then there tend to be homeowners, and not much riff raff on the block as every property owner has a stake in the neighborhood.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man, I hated taking the 4 Cottage Grove bus with a passion in highschool cause of having to pass 63rd and 79th.

man, back in the day, I used to ride my bike to work down cottage grove from 83rd to 43rd to work daily. luckily, I never had any incident of fukkery the entire time :whew:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
also, I rode my bike down 87th east to stoney island (I live near the dan ryan) to go to citibank since it was a nice day. anyways, on the way back, I take 83rd, and when I get to like 83rd and ellis, I see helicopters in the sky hovering. I look down ellis to the north and see police :damn:

so I ride down there to 79th and ellis and police everywhere, ambulance, and yellow tape. I didn't see anything in the news about whatever happened, but I'm guessing someone got shot. 79th street around cottage and east of there is always hot tho.

lon city....79th to 83rd...Them ignorant fools in them buildings..... Ended up accidentally going down a dead end street on dobson bout 2 summers ago :skip:At least 20 nikkas posted :merchant:...

Quickly hit reverse:lolbron:

OK, I found out what happened. two dudes got :bustback:

Chatham Shooting Wounds 2 People, Police Say

Chatham Shooting Wounds 2 People, Police Say

By Kelly Bauer | June 2, 2016 8:11am
@bauerjournalism
Twitter Facebook Email More
CHICAGO — A shooting in Chatham left two people wounded on Wednesday night, police said.

At 6:05 p.m., a 21-year-old and 17-year-old were in the 7900 block of South Ingleside Avenue when a car drove up and someone inside shot at them, said Officer Laura Amezaga, a Chicago Police spokeswoman.

The man was hit in his leg and the teen was hit in his back. They were taken to area hospitals. Their conditions were not released but they were listed as "stable," Amezaga said.

No one was in custody in the shooting. No further details were available

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Hit up Batter & Berries over at Lincoln Park for bunch earlier today :lawd: waited almost 2 hours to be seated but food was well worth it

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Hit up Batter & Berries over at Lincoln Park for bunch earlier today :ohlawd: waited almost 2 hours to be seated but food was well worth it