The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
De-policing :bryan:
"Work was fun before the video release , now its hard for us to do our job" :mjpls:You mean yall can't beat brakes off nikkas for minor offenses no more

The only people stopping these fools from doing their jobs is themselves :stopitslime:

"The dindus start complaining about racism whenever they get stopped despite statistics showing otherwise" :camby:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Theres so many tourists downtown right now, on a Monday too: :wtf: My wife said she was seeing them at the hospital too. I was walking down Wells and there were swarms of tourists with cameras, I thought we had another month till tourist season popped off. :to:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Was gonna bike the lakefront in a couple hours but fukk that. b*stards don't know how to move when I'm on the Lake Shore underpass. They've been fixing that bike path from Navy Pier to North Ave for 2 years:mindblown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:francis: Was gonna bike the lakefront in a couple hours but fukk that. b*stards don't know how to move when I'm on the Lake Shore underpass. They've been fixing that bike path from Navy Pier to North Ave for 2 years:mindblown:

man I dont even like biking the lakefront. especially once you get past the museum campus. too many people and fukking tourist which make it impossible to bike. on top of that it's hot as shyt right now.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
man I dont even like biking the lakefront. especially once you get past the museum campus. too many people and fukking tourist which make it impossible to bike. on top of that it's hot as shyt right now.

Once I make it to Balbo, I'm always debating if it's worth it to keep going north.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
These stupid ass kids then went and set the garage next door on fire

SOEyjkHh.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
look at these riders for the roots and billy idol to play taste of chicago

Billy Idol, The Roots Get Huge Payday For Playing Taste Of Chicago

The Roots
Fee: $120,000
Riders: Pepsi products only
• 20 new black hand towels
• 20 new white hand towels
• 12 bottles of Vitamin Water (which is owned by Coca-Cola?)
• One bag of natural Lay's BBQ potato chips
• One jar of honey
• Assorted teas, one of which "MUST BE GINGER TEA"
• No wheat or pork products in catering or dressing rooms

Billy Idol
Fee: $100,000 less the cost of upgraded airfare
Riders: City to provide for seven first-class flights and 14 coach seats one-way from Los Angeles to Chicago (a city spokeswoman said these arrangements are often funded by corporate sponsors, but did not to say if that was the case with Idol's contract)
• City to provide one suite, one junior suite and 19 single rooms at the Hard Rock Hotel, 230 N. Michigan Ave., for two nights
• City to provide 15 passenger vans and a town car or SUV to transport Billy Idol to/from O'Hare airport, hotel and venue
• 10 cleanly washed bath towels and natural bar soap for Idol's dressing room; four towels and bar soap for Idol associate Steve Stevens; and 20 towels and bar soap for rest of the band/crew
• A dressing room with "ambiance appreciated"

whats even more :mindblown: is the isely bros only get $10K to perform.

Sheila E.
Fee: $20,000
Riders: Struck due to food and refreshments already being served in common catering room

Isley Brothers
Fee: $10,000
Riders: Struck due to food and refreshments already being served in common catering room

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Theres so many tourists downtown right now, on a Monday too: :wtf: My wife said she was seeing them at the hospital too. I was walking down Wells and there were swarms of tourists with cameras, I thought we had another month till tourist season popped off. :to:

man I was biking downtown last saturday in the morning/afternoon, and there were fukking tourist everywhere. so much so that I had to stop numerous times cuz they wouldn't move out the way.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Its going down rite now in my hood:lupe::wow:its smoke & police everywhere.... Somebody just pop'd @ 12