The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I get a few of them every year, they take about two weeks.
Looks like you've got to put in some extra work on the pole this week, cause if it flashed they gon' want they cash.. :francis:
shyt, I guess I musta flashed my t*ts or somethin, cause the light didn't go off.... I pray I don't talk it into fruition. :hamster:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I have a really really good dentist in Calumet City.
I swear by him even tho he looks like Joel Osteen with slicked back hair lol.
He's not black, be he's a fcuking great dentist.
There's a really cool Sista that works at that practice tho. She's worked on my kids.
DentalWorks Dentist in Calumet City IL | Affordable dental services like Pediatric dentistry, Sedation dentistry, Tumor and cyst removal, Periodontics, Endodontics | Call (888) 614-5769 | DentalWorks
They're decent over there by Carson's outlet? I would have never guessed

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
only if it's not just a bunch of talk. I wanna see the actual outcome.

I think it's legit taking things into consideration and Rahm is a big part of that. This is his first hard job being in the public eye whilst being responsible for a LOT of other people on his team. It's showing with his mismanagement of his personnel choices being fukkups. He's convincingly survived every single one so far but this one is very big.

Rahm is also a seasoned vet. He won't hesitate to throw his colleagues under the bus (Rauner, McCarthy, etc) if it means keeping his political status (Chicago Mayor is nearly a lifetime guarantee which is why he went for that job) because if you play the game you gotta play it right with Rahm. He knows the give and take game better than anyone else in the state. They call him Rahmbo for a reason. He got around the Park District for tourist attractions. He gave no help to Riot Fest. Rahm is the hand that feeds.

Personally I think he's gonna let the DoJ fukk the CPD as much as he can let them. McCarthy already is taking the fall and I'd be surprised if he didn't get some severance there. Whatever Rahm conjures up now is gonna hit the people good. They won't forget this so easily and lucky him, four more years until another mayoral reelection so he has time to iron this shyt out so when the time comes he's not seen as a resigning enabler of this nonsense but the man who fought and got the corruption out. All about how you paint the picture.

Sidenote, teacher's Union is :dj2: right now with Rahm's image taking a plunge.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get got by a red light camera while borrowing your wife's car to run to the store breh's. :mjcry:
Key Word "wifes" car:jawalrus:

Over here in Bronzville and looking at this supa thick redbone, bad as hell. Of course a lil shorty come hopping out the back seat of her car.

:beli:
Atleast you would get a Father Day Present this year:youngsabo:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think it's legit taking things into consideration and Rahm is a big part of that. This is his first hard job being in the public eye whilst being responsible for a LOT of other people on his team. It's showing with his mismanagement of his personnel choices being fukkups. He's convincingly survived every single one so far but this one is very big.

Rahm is also a seasoned vet. He won't hesitate to throw his colleagues under the bus (Rauner, McCarthy, etc) if it means keeping his political status (Chicago Mayor is nearly a lifetime guarantee which is why he went for that job) because if you play the game you gotta play it right with Rahm. He knows the give and take game better than anyone else in the state. They call him Rahmbo for a reason. He got around the Park District for tourist attractions. He gave no help to Riot Fest. Rahm is the hand that feeds.

Personally I think he's gonna let the DoJ fukk the CPD as much as he can let them. McCarthy already is taking the fall and I'd be surprised if he didn't get some severance there. Whatever Rahm conjures up now is gonna hit the people good. They won't forget this so easily and lucky him, four more years until another mayoral reelection so he has time to iron this shyt out so when the time comes he's not seen as a resigning enabler of this nonsense but the man who fought and got the corruption out. All about how you paint the picture.

Sidenote, teacher's Union is :dj2: right now with Rahm's image taking a plunge.

I agree with u on rahm. he'll stab anyone in the back to preserve himself. I wonder if he'll try to direct the blame onto anita alvarez like he shytted on mccarthy.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
"Major league who catchin' because I'm pitchin'
Rahm just snitchin' because he's fiend ish"

giphy.gif