The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Don't know what the hell that is but im bout to get a flash and prep myself for Pride.

My flickr bout to be poppin after tomorrow:wow:

:mjlol:

Yes Brazzaz is closed. Saw it while bike riding a few weeks ago :sadcam:

I loved that place. I guess I'll have to do fogo de chao instead.

yes! i just invited my "friend" out to uncle remus after seeing your post :russ: and was like fukk it, whats like brazzaz? let me try to get this hooker to go to fogo de chao

never had either
regardless, ima eat good tonight

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mjlol:

yes! i just invited my "friend" out to uncle remus after seeing your post :russ: and was like fukk it, whats like brazzaz? let me try to get this hooker to go to fogo de chao

never had either
regardless, ima eat good tonight

fogo de chao is around the corner from where brazzaz was on wells or lasalle I believe.

the only differences between the two is that brazazz served shrimp and fogo doesn't.

I think there's another restaurant down there that's simliar called texas de brasil as well. I haven't been to that one.

but I been to fogo and brazzazz many many times.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
went to brookfield zoo for the first time this century today.

my cousins had free tickets, so my fam came. not that expensive since we packed a full cooler, so all we had to pay for was parking. zoo is sooooo much better than lincoln park zoo, and you don't have to deal with traffic when going out there.

my parents still have a membership and go regularly. they have taken my kids numerous times and my sister's kid as well. membership is reasonable tho.

also, I saw that they sell beer here, but since they let u bring in ur own cooler, you could easily come in with your own food and liquor/beer if you wanted to.

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh at this city being petty and applying the amusement tax to streaming services now. Just another way to hurt the middle class instead of going after some of these businesses or the rich.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Smh at this city being petty and applying the amusement tax to streaming services now. Just another way to hurt the middle class instead of going after some of these businesses or the rich.

I don't have Netflix anyway or that other shyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man look at this shyt!

some jackass riding a bike on the kennedy

58mTYuX.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I'm on a mini mission to make a list of my favorite burger spots at the end of the summer...

So far I fukk with
Checkers and Culvers real heavy :ohlawd:

Also, there is a Hardees that's hidden on 47th and Damen, shyt be so good :wow:

I plan on going to Five Guys for the first time real soon, probably the one in Hyde Park, get that bacon burger :shaq:

RIP Fudruckers in River Oaks :mjcry:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm on a mini mission to make a list of my favorite burger spots at the end of the summer...

So far I fukk with

I plan on going to Five Guys for the first time real soon, probably the one in Hyde Park, get that bacon burger :shaq:

Rudy's, on Madison between Michigan and Wabash

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

So far I fukk with

Yo Thanx for mentioning Culver's

I was Desperate for a sourdough burger and I forget they serve them

I'm thinking about getting another:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

So far I fukk with

Lot of fast food popped up by 47th and damen. That's over where I grocery shop at food for less all the time. They also have pizza hut, burger king and a brand new checkers in addition to Hardee's. I haven't even tasted checkers in literally 20 years, and I have yet to try that Hardee's. But I fukked with Hardee's heavy in college cuz that was the first time I ever had it.