The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
shyt do go down in Rogers Park at times
Yea I know...i live in the neighboring hood but I mean....that was BOLD. Cats is saying it was "a hit.".....still...at night, sure u get ur domestic STABBING, KILLING every blue moon..maybe every 3 months but as long as it wasnt no gang shyt I'm like :ehh:.....Hopefully they're non-black too. I dont need no pig starring me down when I got that glass pipe on my person. :mjpls:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
http://www.uptownupdate.com/2014/07/uptown-man-charged-in-edgewater-murder.html

Monday, July 14, 2014

You may have read the story this weekend of a photographerfrom Wisconsin named Wil Lewis, who was gunned down on Devon Avenue. He seemingly had no gang ties, no criminal record, so his execution on the border of Rogers Park and Edgewater seems like a horrible mistake.

Today the police are saying that his accused murderer is under arrest and charged with a variety of crimes, ranging from one count of First Degree Murder to Reckless Driving. The accused's name is Eric Vaughn, age 31, and his address is given as the 4400 block of Clarendon. He is to appear in bond court at 26th and Cal today.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2014...dge-slaps-her-calls-her-rosa-parks-police-say
Man Spits on Judge, Slaps Her And Calls Her 'Rosa Parks,' Police Say

By Erin Meyer on July 15, 2014 1:36pm | Updated July 15, 2014 3:54pm
@ErinMeyer1

David Nicosia, 55, spit on a judge, slapped her and called her Rosa Parks in Daley Plaza Monday, according to court records
View Full Caption
Cook County Sheriffs Department

COOK COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE — A North Side man is charged with a hate crime after spitting in the face of a Cook County judge while she was outside on a break, slapping her and calling her "Rosa Parks," authorities said.

David Nicosia, 55, of the 5400 block of North Sheridan Road, was arrested Monday at the Daley Center, 50 W. Washington St., after an altercation between him and the judge escalated and turned physical, authorities said.

The judge, a 79-year-old African American female, was smoking outside in the plaza when the encounter occurred and Nicosia spit in the judge's face, authorities said.

The judge spit back, Nicosia's attorney alleged.

Nicosia then slapped the judge on her left cheek, according to court documents. At some point during the exchange, Nicosia also called the judge "Rosa Parks."

Nicosia, whose Linked In account says he owns an IT company, is charged with two counts of aggravated battery, two counts of aggravated battery of a senior because the judge is older than 60, and a hate crime.

Judge James Brown ordered Nicosia held on $90,000 bail Tuesday during a brief court appearance.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
index.html
http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/index.html?story=28709055

Use a gun to rob a train fitted with 1080p cameras in broad daylight with no masks breh's. :mjlol: