The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Daps
I'll never understand this gangbangin shyt

It's so fukking retarded

A guy is a p*ssy for running away from 3 guys? What should he have done? Get his ass beat?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man did ya'll see this?????

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/01/23/at-least-one-dead-in-massive-pileup-on-i-94/

Local
At Least Two Dead In Massive Pileup On I-94
January 23, 2014 3:48 PM

View Comments
michigan_city_pileup_1.png

Several vehicles were involved in an accident on Interstate 94 in Michigan City. (Credit: Amy Koza)

CHICAGO (CBS) — At least two people have been killed in a massive pileup on Interstate 94 near Michigan City on Thursday.

Heavy snow and white out conditions had been reported in the area at the time of the accident.

The eastbound lanes are shut down between the U.S. 421 (Exit 34) and U.S. 20/35 (Exit 40).

Eastbound traffic is being diverted off the interstate at the Chesterton exit at State Road 49 (Exit 26). Traffic heading westbound is moving, but very slowly.

The crash involved seven semi-trailer trucks and several passenger vehicles, police said.

The accident happened at mile marker 36, two miles east of U.S. 421.

Police expect the closure to last for several hours.

“We are asking the motoring traffic and people who may want to come out to “see” what is going on to stay away from this area,” State Police spokeswoman Ann Wojas said in an email.

Authorities are sending buses to the scene to rescue motorists who are stuck in the extreme cold.

“There are major back-ups in this area and with the conditions and extreme cold we want to make sure we take care of the people who are in this back-up now and not add to it,” Wojas said.

they done completely shut down I94 in michigan city cuz cars are piled under these trucks. also the expressway looks terrible.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
watching the news, and apparently we have had 46" of snow this year so far :damn:

mind you in 2013, we had 2.8" at this time last year and in 2012, we had 12.8" :snoop:

global warming......:camby:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I am SOOOOOO tired of shoveling snow. I shoved this afternoon cuz of yesterday's snowfall, and then it snows another two inches tonight which I have to shovel cuz it's gonna be in the negatives til wednesdays :pacspit:

this freezing weather and snow is for the birds. I swear, I ain't never HATED winter as much as I have this winter.