The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
#TheField

Last month my UPS driver was like: "Man, im tired of the south side, im bout to move up here w/ your ass...these new nikkas too much man, they everywhere like roaches :snoop:"
Few weeks later: "man, you gotta tell me whats good with the neighborhood, I moved around the corner :dj2:"

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Last month my UPS driver was like: "Man, im tired of the south side, im bout to move up here w/ your ass...these new nikkas too much man, they everywhere like roaches :snoop:"
Few weeks later: "man, you gotta tell me whats good with the neighborhood, I moved around the corner :dj2:"
:sadcam: I'm livin in europe this year :youngsabo: but I dont want the north to be on that ghetto roach/rat shyt like the Section 8 Hunnits/SS/OutWest parts are :usure:! Even when I settle in the US the Raq is pretty low on my list of options. That cold spell!?!? :childplease:

Niccas change up for C*cs tho....U know Chicago has those housing practices tho, where if they can SENSE the ratchetness on you, they wont rent u the apartment :mjpls:. Not to mention the practice of PRICING YOU OUT. I'm sure my EdgeW/Upt section of the nawf is safe. :obama:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:sadcam: I'm livin in europe this year :youngsabo: but I dont want the north to be on that ghetto roach/rat shyt like the Section 8 Hunnits/SS/OutWest parts are :usure:! Even when I settle in the US the Raq is pretty low on my list of options. That cold spell!?!? :childplease:

Niccas change up for C*cs tho....U know Chicago has those housing practices tho, where if they can SENSE the ratchetness on you, they wont rent u the apartment :mjpls:. Not to mention the practice of PRICING YOU OUT. I'm sure my EdgeW/Upt section of the nawf is safe. :obama:
being outside of the city for awhile will fukk your head up.
I remember I moved to the burbs of Philly for a few years....when I touched back down in Chicago I was looking like :huhldup:.
You gon get used to that Peace (if you not living in the hoods of Europe) and come back to the city like wtf is going on :why:?

Im in Uptown a couple times a month...it still looks the same...thing about Uptown is all those damn crazy people, the fukk is up with that? But its the same mix of Africans, Mexicans, white kids, and hood nikkas that its been for years.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Im in Uptown a couple times a month...it still looks the same...thing about Uptown is all those damn crazy people, the fukk is up with that? But its the same mix of Africans, Mexicans, white kids, and hood nikkas that its been for years.
Those hood niccas rarely pull them thangs out either :blessed:....except in August/Sept when they sprayed up Wilson/Sheridan (only 1 merking :ehh:) :usure:....But yeah, eventually it'll get bad then price up/out, then get SUPER-expensive. That land out there, boy....(red line Argyle, Bryn Mawr and EAST of it) :ohlawd:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:mjlmao:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
So much for no murders due to this extra cold weather we havin
A 13-year-old Chicago boy allegedly shot and killed his sleeping cousin, 16, after an argument over an Xbox video game console, reports the Chicago Tribune.

Police said the boy shot his cousin, Raymond Galloway, in the head early Sunday as he slept. Citing a police report, the Tribune reported that the two had argued earlier over an Xbox.

A fired 9mm cartridge was found in the teen’s bedroom and a 9mm semi-automatic handgun was discovered in the apartment, a spokeswoman for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office told the paper.

The 13-year-old, whose name is not being released because of his age, reportedly admitted the killing to police while his mother was present. He was charged as a juvenile with first-degree murder and ordered held in custody.

No adults have been charged in the crime, reports the paper.

:ohhh: :wow:

Dude prolly spillt some shyt on dude XBOX One and said he wunt gone pay for it :yeshrug: Kid, just having watched that #TheField Documentary :usure: AND emotional (no father? :lupe:) decided to dead that :ehh:. :to: S:sadcam:d.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being outside of the city for awhile will fukk your head up.
I remember I moved to the burbs of Philly for a few years....when I touched back down in Chicago I was looking like :huhldup:.
You gon get used to that Peace (if you not living in the hoods of Europe) and come back to the city like wtf is going on :why:?

Why didn't you move to NY or Toronto, Canada.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If you not downtown/gold coast/possibly lincoln park living then you have no reason to downtalk anyone. Esp bragging about uptown.:vanillamidgetslol:

Bragging? :what: I''m just saying the murder rate is slightly (wording adjusted for your emotional :wrist: :rolleyes: ass) lower than the prevalent themes and AREA (yes TANGIBLE fukkING AREAS :skip:) that we see in NON-NS locations. That's basically it. :yeshrug:. You can PROJECT any EMOTION INTO it, as much as your heart can sustain. :skip:

AND CARL THOMAS IS FROM WHERE??? :whew:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Why didn't you move to NY or Toronto, Canada.
I like Chicago. Its one of the most affordable big cities in this country.
As long as you dont live in the hood youre good.
I really dont see any of the crazy shyt that they show on the news...and I live by two public highschools. Probably seen one fight in the last 3 years.

What I was talking about before was being in certain areas of the south side. When I was teenager I would walk/drive in every neighborhood w/ no cares in the world because I was so used to all that shyt...but once I got away from all the nonsense I saw how stupid it all was.