The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Im watching the hearings now...Common's mom just dropped the truth on all them folks protesting about the closings.

She essentially said the ratchetness is why middle class blacks are leaving the neighborhoods, and where were all these protesters over the years as these schools have been going to shyt.
also added that there are grown ass adults in these neighborhoods adding to the problem, so lets stop pretending its nobody's fault.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im watching the hearings now...Common's mom just dropped the truth on all them folks protesting about the closings.

She essentially said the ratchetness is why middle class blacks are leaving the neighborhoods, and where were all these protesters over the years as these schools have been going to shyt.
also added that there are grown ass adults in these neighborhoods adding to the problem, so lets stop pretending its nobody's fault.

It's like a huge brawl in a bar man.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

:blessed:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

truth.

But you know how it is. People will eventually call her a sellout and a koon:smh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
^ I been stop taking the blue line :snoop:

If anything, that entire line and train carts need a freaking makeover! :bryan:

I only take the green, pink, brown and red lines.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

i bet that lady wouldn't be doing all that if the shyt was filled with blacks :steviej:

hella crackheads out there B.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i bet that lady wouldn't be doing all that if the shyt was filled with blacks :steviej:

hella crackheads out there B.

yea them crazy cacs only act up on the train/bus when the bus/train is empty or its full of whites/indians/latinos :pachaha:

OAN, this video was shot 3 blocks from my house...these lil nikkas out here :boss:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OppvG-qmz8[/ame]

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I ONLY take the blue line on the days when I miss my bus from work and have to take the blue line outta ohare. I hate it, cuz its so damn slow too.

that being said, I regularly ride the red, purple, and yellow lines.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yea them crazy cacs only act up on the train/bus when the bus/train is empty or its full of whites/indians/latinos :pachaha:

OAN, this video was shot 3 blocks from my house...these lil nikkas out here :boss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OppvG-qmz8

Im surpised they didn't kick them kids outta tasty dog parking lot.

I am old school tho. I remember when tasty dog was across the street from there where those condos are at now.

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
marty kaan you stay in oak park huh?
them little nikkas can't help it
I remember when the tasty dog was across the street and it was a gas station there

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I ONLY take the blue line on the days when I miss my bus from work and have to take the blue line outta ohare. I hate it, cuz its so damn slow too.

that being said, I regularly ride the red, purple, and yellow lines.
yes its beyond slow!!! :aicmon:

It only go fast around rush hour and even around that time it still take forever to get across the city :snoop:
Im surpised they didn't kick them kids outta tasty dog parking lot.

I am old school tho. I remember when tasty dog was across the street from there where those condos are at now.

Ive been living over here for a little over 3 years now and i never seen these lil dreadhead nikkas over here. I go to tasty dog like once a week and only kids i see kickin it in front are the lil white skateboarders n the high schoolers.

they're literally boppin all over lake and oak park ave :pachaha: