The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Yeah, came out last year.

I was wondering because the Charlotte Observer building has been torn down. Another high rise in the works.
I cannot get enough of these videos :mjlol: I haven't even watched this one yet too curious about other cities I never been too

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Anybody that works out at Fitness Connection - Northlake should know this broad. Shawty is tuff

""

If anybody know her IG, hook a breh up.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jeezy is at the Fillmore today

Jeezy at The Fillmore Charlotte on Aug 25, 2016

Ja Rule and Ashanti will be at Ovens Auditorium on Sunday

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E005102762B1D6D

Man..... so like I'm cool with a certain radio Veejay from the local hiphop radio station here (no, not gonna name drop).

He was gonna give me some tickets to that show but I was like naw... its a Thurs and I had promised to hang with my chick.

Plus I'm not that big of a Jeezy fan.... but he said it was LIT!!

Daps
CrTfmNnXEAA8wPA.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I will say this about Charlotte, it still has a long way to go in order to catch up to bigger cities. I see it being a bigger problem than what people claim Atlanta to be in the next 2-3 years. It's growing too fast for its own good and things are already getting too high there for the ones who were there before it grew. Public transportation sucks there as well and it's hard as hell to get an apartment there. The job market is overrated there as well. It's not as prosperous as much as people think it is.

You got people paying over $1100 month for a studio apartment.:mindblown:

The roads look like one big construction site.:scust:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I will say this about Charlotte, it still has a long way to go in order to catch up to bigger cities. I see it being a bigger problem than what people claim Atlanta to be in the next 2-3 years. It's growing too fast for its own good and things are already getting too high there for the ones who were there before it grew. Public transportation sucks there as well and it's hard as hell to get an apartment there. The job market is overrated there as well. It's not as prosperous as much as people think it is.

You got people paying over $1100 month for a studio apartment.:mindblown:

The roads look like one big construction site.:scust:

You speaking on downtown (uptown) tho. You can find a 1 bedrooms for $800-$850, in many parts of the city.

Public transportation sucks in 95% of the country. If you're not in Chicago, DC, NY, Philly, Boston, SF, you need a car.

Charlotte isn't perfect, but it's a convenient place to live. You are right about the growth, tho. In 10 years this place may be pure garbage.