Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
@Morose Zeitgeist @Frank Sabotka @Responsible Allen Iverson @Bryan Danielson

Look at this goddamn shyt..:martin:

A1NqtDr.jpg

n6PxJZd.jpg

These folks had a damn convoy of about 20 cars rolling down Wilkinson...I was hoping they would go further down past Coyote Joe's so them Westside nikkas could see :mjlol:
dusty cacs gon dusty cac even in 100 degree weather

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How do ya'll keep up with hip-hop concerts and events? I always find about stuff after its over or the day it happens and I can't go. :snoop:

LOL.... so of it is due to my job, some is due to people I'm cool with like Chewy from The Block 92.7, other shyt is just word of mouth from some of my other peeps. :jawalrus:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Speaking of parade... is it true we have a Puerta Rican parade or festival somewhere here in Charlotte? I was out with my chick last night and she mentioned that she was invited to go to it but turned it down to kick it with me.

I was like:dwillhuh:

I'd honestly would've been surprised at there even being enough Boricuas to have a Puerto Rican Day parade. Although I have been told there is a sizable Dominican community in Charlotte though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So a dude from my hometown signed with the Panthers yesterday

Panthers sign TE Wallace, waive WR Hamilton

images

Not sure if he will make the team.... but I can tell you this motherfukker is a huge dude. Like I'm 6'5 290, but somehow this nicca bigger than me at 6'6 270!!!!!

I just saw him last year at our annual Alumni Bball Xmas Classic tourny.

He played for a school called Glenn, which was actually the same school 9th Wonder and Josh Howard went to.... matter fact after Josh left... he was the next be star Glenn had.

Last year in the tourney he was straight up YOKING fokes like Blake Griffin Rookie season.... cuz truth be told.... a lot of the cats out there either :flabbynsick:or mad young.

I remember joking with him with a play challenge to see him on the court next year:russ: