The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

breh I had prior engagements and shyt...

but me and my peoples were down there last night hoping to partake in some Super Bowl festivities if the Panther got that dub..... needless to say that didn't work out :francis:

Funny Story, once it seems pretty much set that Carolina was going to lose some CAC Cam hater started going ham and taunted all the fans in the building by dabbing and talking shyt.... needless to say he ended up getting snuffed out :mjlol:

Also while me and my nikkas was going back to the whip people were throwing bottles off the balconies and out they car and cussing and acting all belligerent... I was like :wtf: is wrong with these mutha fukkas??!?!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
breh I had prior engagements and shyt...

but me and my peoples were down there last night hoping to partake in some Super Bowl festivities if the Panther got that dub..... needless to say that didn't work out :francis:

Funny Story, once it seems pretty much set that Carolina was going to lose some CAC Cam hater started going ham and taunted all the fans in the building by dabbing and talking shyt.... needless to say he ended up getting snuffed out :mjlol:

Also while me and my nikkas was going back to the whip people were throwing bottles off the balconies and out they car and cussing and acting all belligerent... I was like :wtf: is wrong with these mutha fukkas??!?!

Oh shyt? What street was this on? About to head to work and want to make sure I dont drive over no glass! LMAO I already have to park 6 blocks from my job Uptown! LOL

My boy was up at Rooftop 210... I was gonna join him but I was like "fukk it." Needless to say if they would've won I was gonna shoot up there

My PAWG that lives in the VUE shot me a drunk text in the middle of the night to come through but I'm like "chick I'm in bed" :russ:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Oh shyt? What street was this on? About to head to work and want to make sure I dont drive over no glass! LMAO I already have to park 6 blocks from my job Uptown! LOL

My boy was up at Rooftop 210... I was gonna join him but I was like "fukk it." Needless to say if they would've won I was gonna shoot up there

My PAWG that lives in the VUE shot me a drunk text in the middle of the night to come through but I'm like "chick I'm in bed" :russ:

A bunch of emotional fuk boys cacs on Tryon throwing shyt. :smh:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I plan on wanting to live in Charlotte in the future what are some reasonable apartment places with reasonable prices brehs?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
You brehs that been before, which is the best ciaa party on saturday night that people actually party and not just stand around trying to be cool?​