The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
CIAA week

Going to be issues, fam.

I have some fukked up experiences going to CIAA but I still like mingling and chasing all them women who be circulating around.

:mjlol: I still remember when R Kelly came through a few years ago and literally sang a few words then started talking about..."I haven't been paid" and then walked off the damn stage. Almost started a damn near riot, nikkas was heated.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to be issues, fam.

I have some fukked up experiences going to CIAA but I still like mingling and chasing all them women who be circulating around.

:mjlol: I still remember when R Kelly came through a few years ago and literally sang a few words then started talking about..."I haven't been paid" and then walked off the damn stage. Almost started a damn near riot, nikkas was heated.

:russ: and :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Going to be issues, fam.

Holy shyt? When was this??

CIAA is here brehs!! Where the parties at yall fukking with?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Holy shyt? When was this??

CIAA is here brehs!! Where the parties at yall fukking with?

Back in 2012 :mjlol:

Man, my homie trying to get me to go to the Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh joint...:what:

Them nikkas damn near 50 hosting day parties and shyt...I'm an older nikka but I ain't damn near dead shyt.

I might have to hit up that Rich Homie Quan/Young Dolph joint and I'll try to slide to Club Hush to check out Kev Gates and 50 cent.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
what are the best school districts in mecklenburg county?
:yeshrug:

Charlotte Country Day

Investing in Your Child's Future
Thank you for considering a Charlotte Country Day School education for your family. For most families, investing in an independent school education requires careful financial planning. As you will learn through the admissions process, families find great value in the Country Day educational experience and the distinctive way in which we prepare our students for the future.

As a school, we seek to admit talented and motivated students, regardless of family resources. And we believe that economic diversity enriches the educational opportunities for all our families. Therefore, families who feel the full tuition cost is out of their reach should not hesitate to visit or apply to the school. We are here to help you determine the best options for your family with this very important educational investment.

Tuition
2015–16 Tuition Schedule
Junior Kindergarten $15,225
Kindergarten $16,445
Grades 1–4 $19,680
Grades 5–8 $21,195
Grades 9–12 $22,085
Financial Aid
We encourage families to apply for financial assistance where needed. Financial aid helps close the gap between the costs of attending and a family's ability to pay, as determined by the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). Financial aid is awarded annually in the form of grants and are based upon a demonstration of financial need, coupled with a student's individual merits. In addition to financial aid, several payment plans are available to accommodate family budgeting and planning needs.

At a Glance
  • $4 Million: total financial aid granted each year. Money comes from tuition, the Annual Fund, restricted funds, and endowment income.
  • 16%: Total percent of student body that received financial aid in the 2015-16 school year.
    • 100 Lower School Students
    • 77 Middle School Students
    • 86 Upper School Students
Learn more about Affording Country Day.

MS_Students_Outdoors.jpg

"Country Day has provided an amazing education that prepares my children for WHATEVER they want to be in life. The school provides a safe environment for personal development, which would not have been possible if it had not been for the exceptional faculty, staff, and adminsitration. They were always there for us in our time of need."

—Parent of two Country Day graduates and current Upper School student

ADMISSIONS CALENDAR