The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah me and my ex used visit that spot religiously. Heard they opened up one in Winston, don't know if it's the same chain tho.....

Yes, the one in WS opened up about a year ago or so. Its like right beside the Wild Wings Cafe or whatever that spot is off I believe the road is called Hanes Mall Blvd... or whatever that road is called across from Home Depot, Sam's, etc going toward Walmart and the theater.

Speaking of WS, I was just on Facebook and saw a post from Pat aka 9th Wonder (not trynna name drop, but yea I know him) :yeshrug:

But WTF happened to the Frank Spencer man? Games being played in Walkertown and Reagan high:scust::scust::scust:

That shyt is fukking terrible man. I remember the Frank used to be the shyt!!!! One of my biggest athletic regrets is I never got a chance to play on one. My Jr year on Parklands varsity we went to some shytty Holiday tourney in fukking Burlington and then my Sr year I was injured and wasnt able to play on the squad period.

Seems like that shyt is an after thought now and all these wack ass squads in it.... FCD? McMichaels? W. Stokes?? Nicca whaaaaaat?:mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yo next time you in that area and want chinese go to wan fu it's right behind the outback. way better than tin tin for real.

Where is the Outback? Is that going back on that main road like where the hospital and Caroline Place Mall is?

Speaking of which, I saw a nice little Italian spot. Def gonna get that a try in the future

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
it's off 51 if you take a left onto it off park rd ext. instead of going right towards Carolina Place.

Word.... I might take a test run by there tonight since I'm heading back down there to peep that movie at Piper Glen...... man thats a drive from University though. Sometimes I be :blessed: knowing that this city is sooooooo large that it can take you 30-45 mins to get from one side to another. But other times its like:comeon:

I'm catching the 11pm The Hateful Eight showing, someone said this the "special tour" version and its like 3 hours. I see already its gonna be like 3am before I get home tonight:francis:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Yeah definitely a drive from University. I used to work out in Pineville. Wan Fu really the only "gem" over there when it comes to restaurants that I know of. I live out in the county near Monroe but I still drive out to Wan Fu to eat every now and then.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Frank Spence ain't what it used to be smh. Used to be some good ass city games there. I saw Mr Douthit post earlier too

You should come out to th Turkey Bowl (Thanksgving) and Elite 8 (Christmas).

I think these are pretty much about to be the premier future events

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What are some good areas to buy a house in Charlotte?

We are looking close to 2017 to buy or 2018.

Thats kind of a loaded question.

I think it really depends on finances.
How close/far you want to be from your jobs.
If you want to be near the light rails/bus stops.
How far/close you want to be near shopping.
How far close you want to be from Uptown.

etc

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Thats kind of a loaded question.

I think it really depends on finances.
How close/far you want to be from your jobs.
If you want to be near the light rails/bus stops.
How far/close you want to be near shopping.
How far close you want to be from Uptown.

etc

How is the IT jobs down there? Are you aware?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin