The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Damn, Eastland used to be THEE spot..bad broads circulating all throughout that joint back in the 90s. Brehs straight up not giving a damn getting into brawls and shootouts in the middle of the mall..its funny because a shop there I used to go get music on vinyl, moved to a stall up there at Northlake cause of the violence.

The National Guard did crisis training there :deadrose:

5DH2ltO.jpg

juN1aFP.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I remember one of my last days going to Eastland near the last days..... that place was so Baron..... it was like 6 stores opened in that entire place. I just went there for the fukk of it. :lolbron:

Whats over there now? I remember they were gonna put that new Movie headquarters there till the Republicans fukked up that good Hollywood money (vote for Trump brehs). Its it still just rocks and gravel?:mjlol:

They just finished building a quik trip over there, they're supposed to be building an apartment complex for the rest of available space.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@ImNotLazyNoMore...Dilivut

Ain't surprised breh..back then you had to be real careful if you was coming from North or West Charlotte, we used to roll 8 to 10 nikkas deep if we was roaming in there just in case one of us got hemmed up.

I remember one time when we went, I was talking to this bad, big booty chocolate broad and I wound up inviting her to roll with us back to the Tuck..this chick just abruptly walks away.. I'm doing :mjcry::to: while my boys clownin ya breh's game.

About ten-fifteen minutes later.. You the entire width of the hall taken up by a mass of nikkas and bytches, mean muggin..ole girl right there in the mix...:to:. Mind you, it's about ten of us and these nikkas assembling like roaches coming out of the walls.. I'm like "if y'all nikkas ain't holding, we need hit them exits, like now.." Of course, a couple nikkas wanted to stay SO ALL OF US HAD TO AS WELL..:lupe: ..shyt was like that 300 movie.. For some reason a bunch of broads were rushing me:martin:..I'm slapping (didnt want to lay these fists on them )weaves and earrings off these bytches, with an occasional ass grab :noah: (I was a kid, gimme a break). We basically got stomped out of the mall but at least we stood our ground like g's..:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs, I just let Tin Tin on Park Rd Ext and ate good off them all you can eat crab legs!!!

Holy shyt I'm E stuffed. I was on that side of town cuz I wanted to see The Hateful 8 at Piper Glen but found out that shyt sold out till 11. Bought that ticket and now trynna kill some time.

My Hunterville PAWG tripping.... Now back in University to relax till movie time! Lol

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Brehs, I just let Tin Tin on Park Rd Ext and ate good off them all you can eat crab legs!!!

Holy shyt I'm E stuffed. I was on that side of town cuz I wanted to see The Hateful 8 at Piper Glen but found out that shyt sold out till 11. Bought that ticket and now trynna kill some time.

My Hunterville PAWG tripping.... Now back in University to relax till movie time! Lol

Yeah me and my ex used visit that spot religiously. Heard they opened up one in Winston, don't know if it's the same chain tho.....