The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Was just down there thanksgiving week for family loved it. Going back in the summer. Told my wifey in like 2 years or three we need to house search. What you can get for 300 to 400 thousand down there:wow:.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Yall heard about the shooting at Northlake??

The shooter is confirmed dead but not sure about the guy he shot.

That's my area, too. Once they closed Eastland, that mall has gotten more hood by the minute.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That's my area, too. Once they closed Eastland, that mall has gotten more hood by the minute.

Man I just heard about that from a friend about an hour ago.... I was like WTF. I live like 10 from there.... this shyt is crazy! What is the story?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Man I just heard about that from a friend about an hour ago.... I was like WTF. I live like 10 from there.... this shyt is crazy! What is the story?
Some dude got shot up in a foot locker or a journeys. Im hearing 2 diff stories. Apparently was a local rapper

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Was just down there thanksgiving week for family loved it. Going back in the summer. Told my wifey in like 2 years or three we need to house search. What you can get for 300 to 400 thousand down there:wow:.
My wife and I are building a house in Harrisburg (Abbington). You'll eat good with a 400K budget. Harrisburg is expensive but the school district is good and the taxes (Cabarrus County) are lower.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Some dude got shot up in a foot locker or a journeys. Im hearing 2 diff stories. Apparently was a local rapper
Was an off duty cop that killed him. I think he was just holding and dude shot him

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Dude's name is Donkey Cartel.
Weird thing is that my two kids had a play date with some other kids two days ago at Northlake Mall. This the type of shyt that makes you want to just stay home.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Dude's name is Donkey Cartel.
Weird thing is that my two kids had a play date with some other kids two days ago at Northlake Mall. This the type of shyt that makes you want to just stay home.
Damn i just came back home to Fayetteville. Yall dudes be safe

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The shooter was the brother of one of my students

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Argument between two groups led to them shooting or pulling straps. Then the off duty cop showed up