The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukked up my 1st ciaa experience

work m-f, so no day parties..

didnt go out till saturday...got to vanity about midnight, line was slapping...ate at the midnight diner and bounced..

rather do the day parties next year

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:lupe: How you do your edge up without looking like:flabbynsick:

when you been cutting yo hair for 10 years, its nothing.

a line up is the easiest part even if you are a self cut beginner. i started off with a three way mirror. now i just use the bathroom mirror, one mirror in my hand, and trimmer or clippers in the other. i been doing my own tape ups since middle school. when i got to college ten years ago, i said fukk it, im going to just cut my whole head. i had no money to go to the barber shop

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you been cutting yo hair for 10 years, its nothing.

a line up is the easiest part even if you are a self cut beginner. i started off with a three way mirror. now i just use the bathroom mirror, one mirror in my hand, and trimmer or clippers in the other. i been doing my own tape ups since middle school. when i got to college ten years ago, i said fukk it, im going to just cut my whole head. i had no money to go to the barber shop

:patrice: I want to start doing my own but I'm nervous. Like I trim my hair to the length I want it then go to the barber and get them to do the line up and taper at the back. I'm moving to a new city myself in a month and I definitely don't want to have to rely on a new barber. You have any tips on the lineup for a beginner?

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:patrice: I want to start doing my own but I'm nervous. Like I trim my hair to the length I want it then go to the barber and get them to do the line up and taper at the back. I'm moving to a new city myself in a month and I definitely don't want to have to rely on a new barber. You have any tips on the lineup for a beginner?

i don't really have any tips. its no different from lining up a beard. . i don't know whats making you nervous about it. maybe you should check up on some youtube videos

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I felt like the smartest nicca in the world this CIAA.... I didnt park uptown.... Caught that light rail brehs :lawd:

Too bad I had to overshoot Uptown and drive from University to Scalybark.... :pacspit:

But when they finally put that lightrail in University!!:ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:shaq2: :beli: :why:

Havent had power since 730am because of this damn icestorm

Where are you? Gboro???? Everyone I know without power are in the triad!! Got cats going to hotels and shyt. While not a damn thing has happened down here in Char...... Well atleast University & Uptown