The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't hear about it, but my neighbor worked there on Friday @6. I'm gonna ask her about it

I go to Lowe's by northlake

That’s actually the Lowes I go to as well and probably more frequently. But where there was a few small occasions where I wanted to check Home Depot, that’s the one I go to

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s actually the Lowes I go to as well and probably more frequently. But where there was a few small occasions where I wanted to check Home Depot, that’s the one I go to

yea I think ive seen you mention living off harris before I stay over here too, old statesville and harris

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yea I think ive seen you mention living off harris before I stay over here too, old statesville and harris

Yea..... well I’m really more “Sugar Creek” but when I tell white people that or my people that’s “uppidiy blacks” they be looking like :picard:

Yea Hidden Valley is 10-15 minutes from me but so is Highland Creek:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’m always near there cause I always hit up the Gabe’s store to see what they have. Always pass that store but never stepped in. I won’t be going there anytime soon

Not trynna defend Home Depot, I don’t believe it’s the staff as it’s the customer that shopped there.

But I feel you, I kinda feel different like I’d like to go there for that smoke to.

See if them the rednecks really wanna pull up. Not even trynna but nothing just trynna sell these asswhoopings. Special “BOGO” offers :wow:

I’ve never been to Gabes, seen it but not sure what it is

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Not trynna defend Home Depot, I don’t believe it’s the staff as it’s the customer that shopped there.

But I feel you, I kinda feel different like I’d like to go there for that smoke to.

See if them the rednecks really wanna pull up. Not even trynna but nothing just trynna sell these asswhoopings. Special “BOGO” offers :wow:

I’ve never been to Gabes, seen it but not sure what it is
Gabe’s is just like Ross or TJ Maxx. They be having some good shyt coming through there on the low.. you just have to catch it. I caught a pair of those Andre 3000 tretorns that were 100 or better for 20 in there. Lucky Brand Jeans for 10, etc. It’s a decent store, not super great or super horrible.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
https://www.wcnc.com/amp/article/mo...osed/275-7762c1f7-733b-456c-acca-fed7432d66a3

Damn it’s crazy How this pandemic is ending businesses.

Queen City Q was a decent spot, before I got into the career of what I do, I had a mentor who I once shadowed as he was doing a job for them there. A photo shoot for their food to update their website and menu.

They legit cooked everything on their menu and then we was able to eat it

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so my neighbor said it likely wasn't an employee because they are majority black. she said their manager said they were gonna prosecute to the fullest extent of the law

i said it seems like it would be easy to see who did it just roll back the cameras. she said the whole store isnt covered by cameras and some of them are decoys

she said they've encountered racial slurs as employees before.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
so my neighbor said it likely wasn't an employee because they are majority black. she said their manager said they were gonna prosecute to the fullest extent of the law

i said it seems like it would be easy to see who did it just roll back the cameras. she said the whole store isnt covered by cameras and some of them are decoys

she said they've encountered racial slurs as employees before.

Yes I kinda knew it wasn’t an employee... ain’t know one risking they job like this in this climate.

It’s some dumb redneck trynna make a statement.