The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m sick of it raining. Are you from here?
Nah I’m from Georgia. I moved here for my job. I understand what you’re saying though about the city. I hate this time of year though because of it being so slow. People move here daily which explains meeting so many out of towners. I try to explore other parts of the area so I don’t get so fixated on Charlotte and that works for me.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nah I’m from Georgia. I moved here for my job. I understand what you’re saying though about the city. I hate this time of year though because of it being so slow. People move here daily which explains meeting so many out of towners. I try to explore other parts of the area so I don’t get so fixated on Charlotte and that works for me.

What are the other parts you explore? Help me breh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It def. feels off. Like something is missing. I barely meet people from Charlotte, most have moved here from other places. The license, title, and all that shyt is very costly. More costly than Chicago and Philly. It makes no damn sense.

Hell, I’m even tired of my friends. I hope to be throwing the deuces to Charlotte in the next year or two.

giphy.gif

I don’t know Barbs:usure:

This sounding more internal than external. :lupe:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that too. It seems that everything worth going to is six hours or less away lol.

Yea I'm about that driving life. We drive to Baton Rouge each summer.

Cheap flights to NY and Philly too. They got $75 flights to NYC in Feb and I'm going to Philly for like $56 also in Feb.

Me and the family are gonna fly to Philly for 1 day, spend the night and fly back.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What are the other parts you explore? Help me breh.
I like to take pictures and stuff so I might go hit up somewhere like Tigerworld that’s up towards Salisbury in a place called Rockwell. I might head up to the mountain areas like Morgantown, Blowing Rock, Boone, etc. there’s a bunch of shyt to do near Charlotte if you just look stuff up. I love walking the streets of Uptown but sometimes I don’t even feel like going down there especially this time of year cause ain’t shyt going on. Like @Towlie said, a lot of good places to go are quick car trips up the road.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I like to take pictures and stuff so I might go hit up somewhere like Tigerworld that’s up towards Salisbury in a place called Rockwell. I might head up to the mountain areas like Morgantown, Blowing Rock, Boone, etc. there’s a bunch of shyt to do near Charlotte if you just look stuff up. I love walking the streets of Uptown but sometimes I don’t even feel like going down there especially this time of year cause ain’t shyt going on. Like @Towlie said, a lot of good places to go are quick car trips up the road.

I work in Salisbury.

You sound very interesting and full
Of life. Do you hike and camp?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yea I'm about that driving life. We drive to Baton Rouge each summer.

Cheap flights to NY and Philly too. They got $75 flights to NYC in Feb and I'm going to Philly for like $56 also in Feb.

Me and the family are gonna fly to Philly for 1 day, spend the night and fly back.
That’s dope! I’m going to try that. I want to take a quick flight somewhere for a day just to check it out. Do you have a preferred airline?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjcry: I was afraid you’d say that.

sorry but it is what it is...... like I’m still not hearing what maybe some of y’all feel y’all missing out on?

Like the thing I feel about Charlotte is, it’s like a restaurant. Like y’all ever go somewhere and look on the menu and there are waaaaaaaaaay too many options when it’s like “there’s no option”?

It’s like that here, vs a restaurant (city) where there is like maybe 3-5 great things to do that EVERYONE DOES.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I work in Salisbury.

You sound very interesting and full
Of life. Do you hike and camp?
I try to do all I can now that I’m older and can afford it lol. I don’t hike or camp at all. I just like to check shyt out now. Too many white people falling off mountains around here for me to do any of that:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I try to do all I can now that I’m older and can afford it lol. I don’t hike or camp at all. I just like to check shyt out now. Too many white people falling off mountains around here for me to do any of that:russ:

Well see:lolbron:

There you go self limiting some of your options :mjgrin:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s dope! I’m going to try that. I want to take a quick flight somewhere for a day just to check it out. Do you have a preferred airline?

Naw, I think Philly is frontier
NY is spirit

I don't care about airlines at all. Im all about the dollar

What I do is go to Google flights and pick the dates and leave the destination blank, and you can see the best deals during those dates