The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Charlotte is only poppin during CIAA weekend. Any other weekend is....
600px-tumbleweed-on-highway.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I lived in Charlotte for years. Please tell us whats poppin in Charlotte. Yall nikkaz be running to ATL every weekend to party and shop.

I mean what are you comparing it to though? I feel like the same cats who always shyt on Charlotte always wanna compare it to a LA, CHI, Philly, DC, NY, Dall, ATL, or etc. Ok we get it.... everyone knows its not as big or as popping as the top major cities in the US (which is like 10 out of thousands). But after that whats next? What are niccas really gonna sit here and act like Auburn is poppin more than Charlotte?? Oh wait Boise!!!! Yea, Deadwood is the SHYT BREHS!!!! And all the all the clubs that be jumping in Cleveland!!!!!

Seriously man...... Charlotte be having a lot going on, for all types of crowds. I know peeps that be doing shyt like EVERYDAY. If you dont know to do, go to The Noda and holla at my peeps at this store behind AMELIES called Dupp and Swatt, cuz I swear to GOD they be having something or doing something like every fukking day

Sidenote...... I never go to ATL for shyt :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's always crazy when you find out something like this about someone you grew up with. I recently found out that a dude I grew up with shot and killed some other dude outside of a club and got eight years.

Yes indeed..... Yo how long have you lived in Charlotte? Cuz I got another story too

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Over eleven years

Word..... Back in I believe 05...... There was this brutal murder.....

Domestic Violence.......... A white girl was killed by a black dude.... Beaten and stabbed to death I believe.... Blood all over the room.

Dude ended up getting caught trying to flee to Canada...... In New York

That was another one of my childhood friends

Daps
Word..... Back in I believe 05...... There was this brutal murder.....

Domestic Violence.......... A white girl was killed by a black dude.... Beaten and stabbed to death I believe.... Blood all over the room.

Dude ended up getting caught trying to flee to Canada...... In New York

That was another one of my childhood friends

Damn...

In my case, several of the dudes I knew who got arrested for armed robbery, kidnapping, burglary, and other crazy crimes were the last dudes you would think would do stuff like that.

That also went for dudes who got girls pregnant shortly after high school and had kids. When I found out, I was always thinking "I thought you were smarter than that!" :mindblown: