Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Sloppy fat bbw

Only the night I would see the pretty ones..and even then still

Even the malls got fat women everywhere
Yall dont have std issues...yall got obesity issues

No pub

You saw a lot of sloppy bbw lmao, I thought that is what The Coli likes based on the women y’all post?

This is the south though.

Not that it matters since you aren’t out here anymore but out where I live, and near university city,(where a lot of college brehettes live) I see plenty of slim and slim thick bw. They are mostly in their early to mid twenties and haven’t had kids yet.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You saw a lot of sloppy bbw lmao, I thought that is what The Coli likes based on the women y’all post?

Not that it matters since you aren’t out here anymore but out where I live, and near university city,(where a lot of college brehettes live) I see plenty of slim and slim thick bw. They are mostly in their early to mid twenties and haven’t had kids yet.
Lol no one likes bbw

So only college females are on the healthy side hmmm lol

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

So where do you fit in? :sas2:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lol no one likes bbw

So only college females are on the healthy side hmmm lol

The Coli loves thick women, and bbws stop playing.

And no, I’m not saying that breh, im not college age and I’m average size, or (what people would say is slim thick). I was just speaking for where I live.

And when I see attractive women that are slim, they always look young, so I always assume that they are college age because I’m somewhat close to the campus. that’s not saying much because I get routinely mistaken for being early to mid twenty myself, and I’m 31. obviously some of these women could be older too.

I don’t go to south Charlotte that much beyond work so idk if I ever paid attention to the women size out there to be able to compare. But I know there can’t just be bbws out there.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So where do you fit in? :sas2:

shyt I don’t know the definition of thick keeps evolving, the criteria to be thick is getting bigger and bigger. I had my own definition of thick until I joined this site.
I usually refer to myself as slim thick. But
I just found out recently, from The Coli that Ashanti and Ravie Laso are considered slim thick—and I’m not as thick as them. So idk if I can say that I’m slim thick anymore lol.

So idk breh. I guess I’m somewhere between slim and slim thick...:yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
shyt I don’t know the definition of thick keeps evolving, the criteria to be thick is getting bigger and bigger. I had my own definition of thick until I joined this site.
I usually refer to myself as slim thick. But
I just found out recently, from The Coli that Ashanti and Ravie Laso are considered slim thick—and I’m not as thick as them. So idk if I can say that I’m slim thick anymore lol.

So idk breh. I guess I’m somewhere between slim and slim thick...:yeshrug:
The coli is not real