The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's funny what they're doing on Statesville though.

nikkas really ain't watching the moves but that entire neighborhood is going to be gentrified within the next five years.

You got 200-300k homes on one section of Statesville but if you go further up towards 85, you got nikkas who will shoot it out with police in a heartbeat..investors ain't gonna tolerate that shyt for too much longer.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
18268353_417551541952687_4680069707428119097_n.jpg

Man any of y'all been to the seafood connection yet? I haven't been there this year yet but man I need to find them! That 15 dollar shrimp platter is all you need:eat:

I think they travel to different locations though, last I knew, they were cooking at a church off West Blvd.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that place seems to be in high demand im talking standing room only :picard:

I drove by this afternoon and it looked like it was too crowded.

I'm actually probably gonna go there tomorrow after my workout. I thought the place was straight. Even though I'm 6'5 and it dont get no deeper than 4'6.... its pretty cool.

Sidenote have any of yall been to Top Golf?

(I promise yall I'm not trynna name drop) So yesterday my homey Chewy from 92.7 The Block hit me up and invited me out there with his peoples. That was my first time; hearing about that place, going there, and even playing golf.

And I had a HELL of a time. Like I would EASILY go back and its said they may build one in University off Mallard Creek!!!! If they do, I'm fukking with that a LOT

Martha

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm actually probably gonna go there tomorrow after my workout. I thought the place was straight. Even though I'm 6'5 and it dont get no deeper than 4'6.... its pretty cool.

(I promise yall I'm not trynna name drop) So yesterday my homey Chewy from 92.7 The Block hit me up and invited me out there with his peoples. That was my first time; hearing about that place, going there, and even playing golf.

And I had a HELL of a time. Like I would EASILY go back and its said they may build one in University off Mallard Creek!!!! If they do, I'm fukking with that a LOT

Martha
I've been contemplating going to that Top Golf spot. It looks hella cool.
I stay in the University area. If they put a Top Golf around here that'd be clutch. :ohlawd:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I've been contemplating going to that Top Golf spot. It looks hella cool.
I stay in the University area. If they put a Top Golf around here that'd be clutch. :ohlawd:
Them fools out there doing they best to keep Top Golf out of there smh. shyt would be so convenient if it was in University. Them white folks doing the most! Talking about it's a slave burial ground out there. I was like y'all ain't say nothing about that before Top Golf was proposed. You just want to keep them away smh

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Them fools out there doing they best to keep Top Golf out of there smh. shyt would be so convenient if it was in University. Them white folks doing the most! Talking about it's a slave burial ground out there. I was like y'all ain't say nothing about that before Top Golf was proposed. You just want to keep them away smh
:dwillhuh: Since when they cared about slave burials :snoop:

Daps
18268353_417551541952687_4680069707428119097_n.jpg

Man any of y'all been to the seafood connection yet? I haven't been there this year yet but man I need to find them! That 15 dollar shrimp platter is all you need:eat:

I think they travel to different locations though, last I knew, they were cooking at a church off West Blvd.

This is their current address:

5546 Albemarle Rd
Charlotte, NC 28212

Daps

Martha

I went to Top Golf last weekend. I had fun and I don't even like golf like that. And the one location they were proposing in University was cancelled, but they still want to build another location here.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I went to Top Golf last weekend. I had fun and I don't even like golf like that. And the one location they were proposing in University was cancelled, but they still want to build another location here.

Well they definitely made it seem like they are still pushing to get one up here.

Yes, I never played golf before like that.... I had a great time

Martha