The Official Call of Duty: Vanguard Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they just threw this shyt together. UAV in WWII

10 ATTACHMENTS, SOME OF WHICH DIDNT EVEN EXIST BACK THEN.

can only use vanguard skins/weapons in Vanguard game modes

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
They finessed a bunch of people with how shyt was going to work too. I thought it was going to be on the Vanguard engine with the perks and what not but it's still MW. All they did was add the guns and they weren't even balanced properly.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Automaton and NZ-41 for ARs. All the SMGs are shyt, imo but the Type 100 and M1928 seem the best of the bunch.

I'm iffy on the map right now. There's too much verticality, imo and my color blind ass struggles to see enemies sometimes with all the bushes and trees. I've had some guys be invisible at times (also saw it on Aydan's stream). I hate that the mountain is in the middle of the map but all the POIs are on the edges. In the games I've played, there's always someone above you waiting.

If you get in a fight in capital, there's someone on the hills above ready to shoot you in the back, etc. Rotations are annoying because of it too.
Have u played with the color blind options? That helped me out alot and im not even color blind

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Shipmas is a hot firery smokey mess. I get all kills with those incendiary grenades, it’s not even fair. It’s so much smoke and fire I can’t see see 90% of the time. I really wish they would fix the spawns. I got spawned kill 6x in a row Last game.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shipmas is a hot firery smokey mess. I get all kills with those incendiary grenades, it’s not even fair. It’s so much smoke and fire I can’t see see 90% of the time. I really wish they would fix the spawns. I got spawned kill 6x in a row Last game.

That map is trash. Instant skip

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Turned it on last night. Played about thirty seconds of Shipmas before turning it off. This game disgusts me. I can't see shyt. Smoke, sparks, fire, etc.. Enemies are already difficult enough to see. I'm aiming for red dots essentially and I can't even see that with all the incendiary grenades going off.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Turned it on last night. Played about thirty seconds of Shipmas before turning it off. This game disgusts me. I can't see shyt. Smoke, sparks, fire, etc.. Enemies are already difficult enough to see. I'm aiming for red dots essentially and I can't even see that with all the incendiary grenades going off.
I feel like the spawns got worse. But yeah shipmas is terrible.