The Official Call of Duty: Vanguard Thread

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
How's the multi-player? I like the idea of "modular" WW2 weaponry (the white boys on YouTube/reddit are punching air everytime I see a vid about "cursed guns":mjlol:). I might buy when the price drops.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Game is officially deemed a failure, season 5 will be the final season.

They lost track of the narrative & are desperate. Game no longer takes place during the WW2 era. Laser weapons & characters from other CODs are being thrown in...and characters from....The Umbrella Academy 😂

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps

They lost track of the narrative & are desperate. Game no longer takes place during the WW2 era. Laser weapons & characters from other CODs are being thrown in...and characters from....The Umbrella Academy 😂

Honestly, who cares? Warzone should be it’s own thing like Fortnite. Go crazy with it at this point lmao

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

I hope this means no more WW2 shooters for a while.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this game was much better than what people make it seem like. Hopefully MW2 launch gets the same polish this game got from Beta>launch. The beta was garbage in this game and was almost enough to make me skip it at launch but they made huge changes to this at launch.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, this game was much better than what people make it seem like. Hopefully MW2 launch gets the same polish this game got from Beta>launch. The beta was garbage in this game and was almost enough to make me skip it at launch but they made huge changes to this at launch.
Agreed. But thing is, MW 2019 was addictive out the gate. I need to play the new beta myself before really commenting on it though