The Official Call of Duty: Vanguard Thread

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
New map is cool.

I dunno about that marking dudes with planes shyt though. And fire sales every game and shyt lasts mad long.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I hate ya'll :laff: Now I can't play the new map (cuz I don't have the game) or MW19
Tomorrow you can….

its a cool map but i wish you could use the mw/cw weapons i worked way to long on :yeshrug:

gas moves super fast two. Seems like the key was stay up high when you are getting down to the final circle. Wish they had kept verdansk a thing for my loadouts :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
its a cool map but i wish you could use the mw/cw weapons i worked way to long on :yeshrug:

So, they legit killing off MW19 and BO:CW?

I noticed they don't have Battle Pass rewards for anything other that VG (which I'm not buying until maybe next Christmas) and WZ (which I kinda got tired of).

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Gave in and got it
But not even for the new map

Need a new game to unlock weapon skins and progress easy

ship haus 24/7 :win:
This shyt crack to.feels like battlefield mixed wit cod on shorter maps

Loving domination and hard point to.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
If you're wondering why these games are buggy :snoop:

What that many disgruntled people, i see an anti-cheat 'solution' by Xmas

------
Activision Blizzard made over $2 billion in revenue within three months, it said in a November earnings call.
------

Activision Blizzard lays off ‘Call of Duty’ contractors

Activision Blizzard has laid off at least a dozen Raven Software contractors who test games for quality assurance as part of a studio restructuring. More contractors will be informed over the next few days if they have been laid off too, current employees told The Washington Post.

Raven Software, an Activision Blizzard-owned studio that produces games like “Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War” and “Call of Duty: Warzone,” is meeting with contractors from Friday, Dec. 3 to Dec. 8 to tell them if they are being promoted or terminated on Jan. 28, employees said. About a third of the studio’s quality assurance testers have been informed they are laid off so far.

Workers that are promoted to full-time will receive $1.50 per hour raises, moving to an hourly rate of $18.50. They’ll also receive more benefits and bonuses, employees said they were told.

“I feel hurt and betrayed," said one Raven Software contractor who was informed on Friday he had been laid off. He and other Raven Software contractors spoke with The Post on the condition of anonymity, stating a desire to continue work in the video game industry. “The majority of individuals who have had their meetings were fired. ... Everyone was told, ‘You did nothing wrong,’ after being given the bad news."

Rest of the story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/12/03/raven-software-layoffs/

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
So, they legit killing off MW19 and BO:CW?

I noticed they don't have Battle Pass rewards for anything other that VG (which I'm not buying until maybe next Christmas) and WZ (which I kinda got tired of).
Not entirely sure maybe now that its out for everyone than you can.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P @KingBenji

Are you guys playing the new map? Just downloaded Vanguard. Gonna see what's up with this new map. I see videos of hackers already :russ:
Anti-cheat only went live in Asia. :francis:

I thought it was gonna brick my PS5 yesterday but it finally started working at the end of the night.

The new loadout system is horrible.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Yea. I like it so far. Only thing I don’t like about it is you can’t buy loadout until after you get your free one. When you gonna be on bro?

Anti-cheat only went live in Asia. :francis:

I thought it was gonna brick my PS5 yesterday but it finally started working at the end of the night.

The new loadout system is horrible.

Played a little bit last night, some Plunder and BR. Looks like Airfield is the place to drop in Plunder. A lot of people there like Storage Town in Verdansk. Probably the place to go if you want to level up guns. New map seems fun. Most of the randoms I played with in BR quit as soon as they died after dropping so that was shyt. But when I had teammates who didn't quit and talked it was fun.

I don't mind the loadout restrictions. The few times I had teammates when we had enough money for a loadout we bought UVAs instead and looked for people to fight.

What guns are you guys leveling up?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Played a little bit last night, some Plunder and BR. Looks like Airfield is the place to drop in Plunder. A lot of people there like Storage Town in Verdansk. Probably the place to go if you want to level up guns. New map seems fun. Most of the randoms I played with in BR quit as soon as they died after dropping so that was shyt. But when I had teammates who didn't quit and talked it was fun.

I don't mind the loadout restrictions. The few times I had teammates when we had enough money for a loadout we bought UVAs instead and looked for people to fight.

What guns are you guys leveling up?
Automaton and NZ-41 for ARs. All the SMGs are shyt, imo but the Type 100 and M1928 seem the best of the bunch.

I'm iffy on the map right now. There's too much verticality, imo and my color blind ass struggles to see enemies sometimes with all the bushes and trees. I've had some guys be invisible at times (also saw it on Aydan's stream). I hate that the mountain is in the middle of the map but all the POIs are on the edges. In the games I've played, there's always someone above you waiting.

If you get in a fight in capital, there's someone on the hills above ready to shoot you in the back, etc. Rotations are annoying because of it too.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Copy Ninja @KingBenji Testy is back on and toxic as ever. :blessed:

Turned on the stream and right away he got clapped by a guy with akimbo shotguns. His immediate response was "there's no way this guy has ever touched a girl." :mjlol:

Another game he got killed by a hacker named RicochetWorks. :wow: