The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The unlimited tac sprint boots is how the game should function normally. It feels so much better when you pick those up. Almost like Warzone 1; so smooth. Truly a night and day difference.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kar98 has me back in this game..Wonder how long until they nerf it :francis:
They won't nerf it til they're done selling bundles. It is outrageously OP compared to every other gun right now though and makes the game horrendous to play.

What they should do is buff the hell out of ARs and LMGs. The KAR98 never felt this oppressive in WZ1 because there were always ARs/LMGs that were viable to contest with. These things are all pea shooters. :scusthov:

The bullet velocity. :scusthov:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

3t8pb0.png

Just delete this garbage and bring back OG Warzone. :unimpressed:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
this. constant packet breaks when im in a firefight is tiring
Yeah, I'm tired of it. Since season 4 and especially reloaded dropped, it's almost impossible for me to win a one on one gunfight.

I get dropped in six or seven shots from a Superi to my feet but when I'm shooting, it takes 10-15 chest and up shots to win. The lag and desync is unbearable.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I enjoy warzone even if the movement and cheating can make me rage. I was going to continue to play WZ and focus on that even when Gulf War comes out, but the issue is all the weapons on there will be META which means you HAVE to buy it. Unless they update all the older weapons as well, but I have gamepass so not a big deal I guess.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Man my game just crashed during the Unstable Rift in Zombies. Over 300 Containment Level and a fully kitted Operator just gone. Looking it up and evidently crashes during the Rift are a known issue and there's a supposed patch on the way.

This is bullshiit. :scust: