The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Update automatically installed MW3 and uninstalled all of my MW2 game data including Warzone.

They’re really out here trying to force people to buy MW3
THe install file of this game should be illegal because there's no way it should overwrite non MW3 games. Also, the game purchase itself is just like a 10mb check called MW3 lol. The game pretty much forced itself onto COD hub or whatever they call it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
THe install file of this game should be illegal because there's no way it should overwrite non MW3 games. Also, the game purchase itself is just like a 10mb check called MW3 lol. The game pretty much forced itself onto COD hub or whatever they call it
It’s looking more and more like they’re trying to go the fortnite route with a $70 a year paid structure. At this point I feel like the only way forward for the franchise is to fully embrace the fortnite model, go free to play, and live off the micro transactions and season passes. Not that I’m a fan of any of it, I’m just commenting on the sloppy business decisions.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sledgehammer should have brought the combat pacing feature that was in Vanguard over to MW3. A good amount of these MW2009 such as Derail, Wasteland, Overpass, Afghan, Invasion etc would play a lot better with more players participating in the matches. A damn camp fest!!

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok easier way to unlock stuff in the armory is complete the daily challenges that required for one item your trying to unlock and when you do you can unlock the rest of the items you want by just winning 2 or 3 matches.