Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Dropped him 3 times, he will go up to Bantam

24068213_1289648791180042_9179356170933738357_n.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Full fight and one of the most brutally offensive ass whuppings while remaining defensively sound this year.

That hook he dropped him with in the 1st rd. :hhh::scust::huhldup::demonic:

most jobbers wouldn't have gotten up from that shyt.

#MonsterSquad :ohlawd:

Dude needs to stay at 115...so he can catch a royal thrashing from king sor

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
160: I think Canelo vs GGG II gets made for May and whoever wins gonna unify with BJS later in 2018, yes BJS cause even though I would pick Jacobs or Sndrade to beat BJS if they fight in April I seriously doubt team BJS would risk their current position against somebody like that. They are so close tothe big money fight now that I wouldn't even be surprised if they would just wait until September but probablythey just gonna choose a mediocre opponents as a keep busy in April-May...
Yeah I am leaning towards the second part of your opinion. BJS is too close and he has been too cautious about his opponent choosing in the past. No way he fights Andrade. Too big of a risk and no reward. Jacobs would have a pretty good reward, but he would likely be the underdog. Too close to Canelo or GGG to take a risk. I think he takes a fight people will criticize so he can sit out and hope he gets the winner. If it was the case of a Jacobs or GGG who did that to wait for Canelo, I wouldn't have a problem because they earned it. But BJS has been sitting on his ass for the longest and turned down these opportunities before. The only way BAD can redeem himself to me is to take a top tier fight and win...so I guess it is in his best interest to wait.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stevenson will KO Jack.

Btw I'm watching Ward/Kovalev 2. Man Andre was throwing bombs this fight. After watching his retirement interview on HBO, there is no doubt in my mind that he won't stay retired for long.

Andre facing the winner of that fight would be ideal imo. It’s hard to overlook that Adonis IS the linear champion. That’s just what it is.

Ward-Stevenson would have been for everything. Fight still has a lot of value anyway.

But yeah I can definitely see Ward fighting again. I don’t think he’ll ever be full time, but if the right situation comes up he’ll look into it.

If Badou Jack were to beat Adonis, and Ward were to immediately target that fight, it would kind of confirm what I suspected.

We really need to do an OBJECTIVE thread where we talk about GREAT HOF fighters that did not like certain fights. I don’t care how great a fighter is, there is always a guy, even if he’s a b level guy, that they just don’t want to deal with. I thought about making a thread on here, but it seems like it would be hard to get objective answers due to all these teams. You got Team this, Team that. No one would admit their fighter avoided another guy because they believe their guy would have beated him anyway.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
BJS has fought

Lemeuix
Eubank Jr
Willie Monroe
Andy Lee

The thought that he has to prove some shyt N fight Andrade :russ:

who has Andrade fought besides press conference security:hhh:

Delusional ass nikkas :mjlol:
lol you stay on andrade's neck :russ:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Andre facing the winner of that fight would be ideal imo. It’s hard to overlook that Adonis IS the linear champion. That’s just what it is.

Ward-Stevenson would have been for everything. Fight still has a lot of value anyway.

But yeah I can definitely see Ward fighting again. I don’t think he’ll ever be full time, but if the right situation comes up he’ll look into it.

If Badou Jack were to beat Adonis, and Ward were to immediately target that fight, it would kind of confirm what I suspected.

We really need to do an OBJECTIVE thread where we talk about GREAT HOF fighters that did not like certain fights. I don’t care how great a fighter is, there is always a guy, even if he’s a b level guy, that they just don’t want to deal with. I thought about making a thread on here, but it seems like it would be hard to get objective answers due to all these teams. You got Team this, Team that. No one would admit their fighter avoided another guy because they believe their guy would have beated him anyway.
Make it. My grandmother (rip) once said that every fighter has someone that has his number. She said this when Shane lost to Vernon Forest the first time. Sometimes though the fighter is smart enough to dodge that person.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
http://es.pn/2Coux5M

Captain Hook makin it official

Roy Jones Jr., 48, sets final fight against opponent to be determined Feb. 8
8:07 PM ET
  • i

Dan RafaelESPN Senior Writer

Roy Jones Jr., one of boxing's all-time greats, is going home to say goodbye to the ring.

Jones has announced that he will fight what he claims will be his final fight, a cruiserweight bout against an opponent to be determined, on Feb. 8 at the Pensacola Bay Center in his hometown of Pensacola, Florida.

Jones will headline the Island Fights 46 card that will include a mixture of boxing and MMA matches.