Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:ehh:
I feel you breh. It was just a stupid thing for him to say on a social media platform in my opinion(private convo or not) He probably was hacked by some white people who wanted him to look bad who knows. I was just interested in your opinion on it.

Better than c00ning it up is my opinion:yeshrug:
That's why I'm not leaving the hacking off the table because the shyt looks odd as hell. You're on top of the world and a top sports figure but go to eddie chambers out of all people :gucci:
I haven't heard from fast hands since mchunu beat him:gucci:
I just can't cosign it at all. Plus you know I go hard on kkkov so its #consistencycops from me. :hubie:
But yeah I ain't with the sellout thing:hubie:
My country only got independence from a racial apartheid in 1990 so that sellout shyt just looks stupid to me:dahell:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That's why I'm not leaving the hacking off the table because the shyt looks odd as hell. You're on top of the world and a top sports figure but go to eddie chambers out of all people :gucci:
I haven't heard from fast hands since mchunu beat him:gucci:
I just can't cosign it at all. Plus you know I go hard on kkkov so its #consistencycops from me. :hubie:
But yeah I ain't with the sellout thing:hubie:
My country only got independence from a racial apartheid in 1990 so that sellout shyt just looks stupid to me:dahell:

:salute: I feel you breh..

you from South Africa :whoo: ??? It’s on my list of places to visit:ohlawd:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Side note....it's almost time for yearly cleaning brehs. I know some of yall aint stanning the same fighters yall been stanning since 2013 on here:heh:

Who's being tossed in the bushes from your stable?:ohhh:

Who's being sat next to the exit...but not given his hat, coat, and scarf to be kicked out of your crew just yet. You're giving em 1 more shot?:lupe:

Who's your favorite Boxers, in order, heading into 2018?:jbhmm:

my stable changed here and there
my 1st team used to consist of Ward, Crawford and Bradley, now only TC cause Bradley and Ward retired

Rigo sits next to the exit he only didn't get the bushes treatment cause while the quitting was shameful at the end of the day he still moved up 2 divisions to face a fighter nobody wants to face even in his division.

my second team stayed pretty much the same though (fighters who I'm a fan of but not stanning them, there are quite a lot of them) with some new entries such as Sor Rungvisai, Regis Prograis, Daniel Dubois and some others. Nobody got upgraded to the first team yet though... Thurman, Spence, Porter, Inoue, Canelo, Beterbiev, Andrade, Eubank, etc... I'm absolutely a fan of all of them but they are not 1st team (yet?).

oh and I can't really support the same way AJ as I used to :francis: but ability wise he is still easily the best HW in my opinion

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:
I feel you breh. It was just a stupid thing for him to say on a social media platform in my opinion(private convo or not) He probably was hacked by some white people who wanted him to look bad who knows. I was just interested in your opinion on it.

Better than c00ning it up is my opinion:yeshrug:

This excuse:dead:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Side note....it's almost time for yearly cleaning brehs. I know some of yall aint stanning the same fighters yall been stanning since 2013

Ward - witnessed him stop Kov live in the run back and unexpectedly retire and leave at the top

Crawford - Undisputed at 140 absolutely destroyed Diaz and Indongo

Updated 12/27 ESPN Fighter of the Year

Rigeaux - met him in Vegas, that NC kind of ruined me seeing him fight live but this is TBD with Loma in December

Updated 12/27: Rigeaux quit on his stool to Loma and sold out all the people who defended the forces against him for years! Scust.

Andrade - got ducked all year by Lara, beat an opponent pretty easily tho he looked rusty, best news being the HBO deal move to 160

Spence- finally got that Brook fight went to the UK and handled business

Eubank - got solid win vs a name and enters the WBSS tourney... which he will win.

Updated 12/27: People flocking to #SimplyTheNexf as he scored a tremendous KO in the WBSS round 1

Lubin has a huge fight, I’m in the air on this one we gonna find out a lot.

Update: Lubin got slumped on some spooky shyt

Shakur, nothing unexpected tbd

New entry:

King Sor - the muthafukkin King of Kings! #1 P4P in the world. Destroyed Chocolatito TWICE.

2017 Stable Thread

2017 is almost over, how'd your fighter stable do?

2016 Stable Thread

how did your boxing stan set do this year? popoff# bragginrights#

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They talked about the possiblity of WBSS in divisions from 118-126

now 118 and 126 I would absolutely rock with, 122 is kinda subpar tho :ld: but it has some nice fighters

118 though: Tete, Inoue, Nery, Burnett, Macdonnel, Zhakiyanov, Payano, Parejo/Solis... :ehh: mostly the first 4 names

and 126 with LSC, GRJ (GRJ fighting possibly 3 times in a year though...? :mjlol:), Valdez, Frampton, Selby, Quigg, Diaz, Mares... :whoo: if GRJ doesn't take it then they can put someone like Warrington or Rojas in it or some of the better 122 cats like Rey Vargas or Diego DLH can move up... possilby Rigo too but I doubt he will get airtime soon after his Loma fiasco