Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Could it be that most viewers just decided to keep it on the channel right after the Olympics :onetimeorly:

What them numbers looking like since :jbhmm:

Spence-Brook Peaked at 337K Viewers; Averaged 291K on Showtime

337k, that's less then what Lara does :irvin:

Come back when your boy is doing consistent numbers :camhah:

We retained 75% of the views from the Olympics.....should I post Thurman vs Bundu numbers?:mjpls:

Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

NBC is expected to announce the official final rating sometime Tuesday, but the initial figures indicate the Spence-Bundu bout drew the largest rating of any PBC broadcast on network television since its inaugural show in March 2015.

The Los Angeles Times also reported that the Spence-Bundu fight retained approximately 75 percent of its initial viewership.

And also, that Spence vs Brook fight was in the middle of the afternoon...well, I'll let the article you linked tell it:

Unfortunately, a Saturday afternoon on a holiday weekend wasn’t an ideal television platform for Spence’s impressive performance.

Still did 337k peak...........................and STILL have the biggest fight in PBC history as well as the distinction of being the only P4P fighter in the PBC stable:umad:

Now when Mr. Xafwiyhqah finally gets enough courage to come out and test himself vs the best WW in the world, we'd be glad to acquiesce him. Until then, he gonna have to deal with the "you ducking Spence" questions for the rest of his career:ahh:

#TruthSeekers

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
We retained 75% of the views from the Olympics.....should I post Thurman vs Bundu numbers?:mjpls:

And also, that Spence vs Brook fight was in the middle of the afternoon...well, I'll let the article you linked tell it:

Still did 337k peak...........................and STILL have the biggest fight in PBC history as well as the distinction of being the only P4P fighter in the PBC stable:umad:

Now when Mr. Xafwiyhqah finally gets enough courage to come out and test himself vs the best WW in the world, we'd be glad to acquiesce him. Until then, he gonna have to deal with the "you ducking Spence" questions for the rest of his career:ahh:

#TruthSeekers
You're gonna compare a fight in the main event to an undercard fight :russ:

Yes it was in the middle of the afternoon, but Joshua doubled that so no excuses :umad:

Oh and don't make me post them Algieri numbers too :umad:

#Thurminators doesn't know anything about those low numbers no more, we doing a milly every fight now :ahh:

When Spence starts hitting a milly (shyt even 500-800k) consistently, then come holla.

Until then, wait you're turn in line, eventually Spence will get his chance to get his non head movement ass pushed back :onetimeorly:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well see who the 147 cash cow is once errybody has a fight on primetime saturday night Showtime in 2018 to compare numbers :smugfavre:

:Smugswift:

#swiftset:mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nah, Thurman is still saying he wants to unify. Him and Spence are gonna have to see each other, he's acknowledged it.

nikkas just mad that Thurman isn't amped up to fight Spence and is making him wait. Thurman hasn't even started throwing punches yet (he said he'll start once the new year comes) and ya'll pressed for him to fight Spence. At least let him get healthy first :heh:

Once he gets done with his Vargas and Porter, Spence is up next. Hopefully he gets his numbers up by then :porter:

Pretty much

but but nikkas had no problems with Canelo doing GGG like that tho. :sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Pretty much

but but nikkas had no problems with Canelo doing GGG like that tho. :sas2:

Cant possibly say this:dead:

@((ReFleX)) alone can tell you that your statement is false....I was the loudest critic of Canelo:sas1:

However, yall were bashing Canelo too for putting off GGG, but giving Thurman a pass for doing the same thing Canelo was doing:sas2:

:Consistency:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You're gonna compare a fight in the main event to an undercard fight :russ:

Yes it was in the middle of the afternoon, but Joshua doubled that so no excuses :umad:

Oh and don't make me post them Algieri numbers too :umad:

#Thurminators doesn't know anything about those low numbers no more, we doing a milly every fight now :ahh:

When Spence starts hitting a milly (shyt even 500-800k) consistently, then come holla.

Until then, wait you're turn in line, eventually Spence will get his chance to get his non head movement ass pushed back :onetimeorly:

P4P Spence got #Thurminators shook.

Yall wanted Swift asap, willing to fight Vargas immediately, want Crawford.....but P4P Spence gotta wait until 2038:dead:

You cant run from #TheTruth forever:smugbiden:

#TruthSeekers

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
P4P Spence got #Thurminators shook.

Yall wanted Swift asap, willing to fight Vargas immediately, want Crawford.....but P4P Spence gotta wait until 2038:dead:

You cant run from #TheTruth forever:smugbiden:

#TruthSeekers
That's because Swift is a legit draw and Thurman wasn't coming off a major injury. Vargas is a tuneup. You comparing apples and oranges :mjlol:

Once we get through this tuneup and mandatory, then you'll get your shot :umad:

2019, deal with it because we run shyt :umad:

#Thurminators

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That's because Swift is a legit draw and Thurman wasn't coming off a major injury. Vargas is a tuneup. You comparing apples and oranges :mjlol:

:heh: Not trying to hear it breh....Thurman could've fought Spence in 2015 instead of Luis Collazo but *insert juelz gif*

Once we get through this tuneup and mandatory, then you'll get your shot :umad:

2019, deal with it because we run shyt :umad:

#Thurminators

:russ::mjlol:

Aiight breh...I hear you. Yall need a few more fights before Thurman is finally ready for the step up to P4P Spence. I understand, we don't wanna bully yall :heh:

We already got the best win at 147.
We already got the most viewed fight.
We already got P4P status.

All we need now is for Thurman's scalp to add to our belt collection...and we'll hide in the cut like "IT" for it until 2019:demonic:

Just remember:

33398-The-Truth-Hurts.gif

#TruthSeekers

image.gif

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Cant possibly say this:dead:

@((ReFleX)) alone can tell you that your statement is false....I was the loudest critic of Canelo:sas1:

However, yall were bashing Canelo too for putting off GGG, but giving Thurman a pass for doing the same thing Canelo was doing:sas2:

:Consistency:

I didn't name names brehs.:whoa: If you know you held it down then you held it down. You ain't gotta tag nikkas or bring out pie charts and shyt. Spence/Thurman saga is different than the Canelo GGG one.

I'm not giving Thurman a pass. He doesn't need one. Dude is still fighting the top welters and winning. Canelo was ducking GGG and playing FN UK career mode. Once he unlocked Son of a Legend Mode, we had to watch him play that too. :snoop: 2 lineal champs already ducked GGG before a Canelo fight was even popping.

Spence literally just got on by winning his 1st title. Now he's finna defend it and we learn more about Spence. I don't see that as ducking when both guys are still fighting good opponents and building the fight up. Thurman never pump faked like Canelo did. He been saying that he will eventually fight dude, but its not gonna happen right away which is fine. That's not a fight that is holding up the division, especially with Crawford in the picture and cats like Porter and Swift hovering around.

If Canelo was fighting guys like Andrade, Charlos, Hurd, Lemieux, BJS etc... instead of Khan, Beefy, and Jr, I would be too busy enjoying those fights to say Canelo is ducking GGG.

The current state of boxing is to blame really. If everybody fought 3 and 4 times a year a Thurman/Spence fight would be happening in Nov/Dec of 2018...but the way shyt is now, that fight might not happen until 2019 or 2020:mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I didn't name names brehs.:whoa: If you know you held it down then you held it down. You ain't gotta tag nikkas or bring out pie charts and shyt. Spence/Thurman saga is different than the Canelo GGG one.

I'm not giving Thurman a pass. He doesn't need one. Dude is still fighting the top welters and winning. Canelo was ducking GGG and playing FN UK career mode. Once he unlocked Son of a Legend Mode, we had to watch him play that too. :snoop: 2 lineal champs already ducked GGG before a Canelo fight was even popping.

Spence literally just got on by winning his 1st title. Now he's finna defend it and we learn more about Spence. I don't see that as ducking when both guys are still fighting good opponents and building the fight up. Thurman never pump faked like Canelo did. He been saying that he will eventually fight dude, but its not gonna happen right away which is fine. That's not a fight that is holding up the division, especially with Crawford in the picture and cats like Porter and Swift hovering around.

If Canelo was fighting guys like Andrade, Charlos, Hurd, Lemieux, BJS etc... instead of Khan, Beefy, and Jr, I would be too busy enjoying those fights to say Canelo is ducking GGG.

The current state of boxing is to blame really. If everybody fought 3 and 4 times a year a Thurman/Spence fight would be happening in Nov/Dec of 2018...but the way shyt is now, that fight might not happen until 2019 or 2020:mjcry:

Ima just wait until 2019, if that's the time line when yall thinking the fight will happen:obama:

Spence vs Thurman in 2019....Wilder vs Joshua in 2020. Hopefully sooner.:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Side note....it's almost time for yearly cleaning brehs. I know some of yall aint stanning the same fighters yall been stanning since 2013 on here:heh:

Who's being tossed in the bushes from your stable?:ohhh:

Who's being sat next to the exit...but not given his hat, coat, and scarf to be kicked out of your crew just yet. You're giving em 1 more shot?:lupe:

Who's your favorite Boxers, in order, heading into 2018?:jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Side note....it's almost time for yearly cleaning brehs. I know some of yall aint stanning the same fighters yall been stanning since 2013 on here:heh:

Who's being tossed in the bushes from your stable?:ohhh:

Who's being sat next to the exit...but not given his hat, coat, and scarf to be kicked out of your crew just yet. You're giving em 1 more shot?:lupe:

Who's your favorite Boxers, in order, heading into 2018?:jbhmm:

#Thurminator, #GGGoodBoy, #Superman, #MonsterSquad...................What can I say, I fukks with talented boxer punchers from all over the world. :manny:

#AboutBillions is now 2nd tier with #AlgieriAssasins and #FelixFederation .....................These 3 nikkas better get to impressing me in 2018 or they might get dropped from the squad.

I usually ride with my boxers to the end though, but damn. You gotta eventually get over the hump sometimes and win a meaningful fight.

Last edited: