Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side note....it's almost time for yearly cleaning brehs. I know some of yall aint stanning the same fighters yall been stanning since 2013 on here:heh:

Who's being tossed in the bushes from your stable?:ohhh:

Who's being sat next to the exit...but not given his hat, coat, and scarf to be kicked out of your crew just yet. You're giving em 1 more shot?:lupe:

Who's your favorite Boxers, in order, heading into 2018?:jbhmm:
#truthseekers
#budcrawford
#bombsquad
#kingsor
#canelo cartel

bushes
rigo:camby:
anthony j:camby:

last chance, probationary fighter- Broner:demonic:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Side note....it's almost time for yearly cleaning brehs. I know some of yall aint stanning the same fighters yall been stanning since 2013 on here:heh:

Who's being sat next to the exit...but not given his hat, coat, and scarf to be kicked out of your crew just yet. You're giving em 1 more shot?:lupe:

im consistent in this aspect...so no changes going into 2018 :myman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
#Thurminator, #GGGoodBoy, #Superman, #MonsterSquad...................What can I say, I fukks with talented boxer punchers from all over the world. :manny:

#AboutBillions is now 2nd tier with #AlgieriAssasins and #FelixFederation .....................These 3 nikkas better get to impressing me in 2018 or they might get dropped from the squad.

I usually ride with my boxers to the end though, but damn. You gotta eventually get over the hump sometimes and win a meaningful fight.

Facts.

AB gotta get it together...him & Shawn Porter for me.

Let me think a little more while Im blazing:lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

#truthseekers
#budcrawford
#bombsquad
#kingsor
#canelo cartel

bushes
rigo:camby:
anthony j:camby:

last chance, probationary fighter- Broner:demonic:

AB on that tight rope for me too.

He got 3 losses already...all 3 of his best opps. Can't lose to a 4th or Im officially done.

Porter too. Lost 2 both his best opps as well. He lose to another potential "best opp", bushes he goes for me.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

I'm still rigo which I know sounds funny since I'm prettyboys. This was a real bad look from this but he still talented and can be funny......but maaaan that was a bad look :mjcry:
#canelocartel
#truthseekers
#beterbeast
#LSC
#blackswift
was wlad supporter bu breh is retiring
juan manual marquez too
#indongogang fellow countryman
#kingsor #ratpack
#sog retired

I'll get flack here but if AJ about that shyt he said to chambers is for real I gotta throw him in the bushes. I can't rock with that mindset. He still talented but nah.:francis:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

GGG
Rigo :mjcry:
BeterBeast
King Sor
Lubin :mjcry:
Prince Charles
Julio Cesar La Cruz

Provodnikov has been bushed in favor of Big Charlo. Not stanning em, but I fukks with em. Kinda like how i view Thurman.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I can’t take Thurman serious after Bundu had him running around the ring:mjlol:..

He is good but not great. I honestly think Brook can beat him. Spence seems to be great on the other hand and seems to want to fight other top fighters. Thurman on borrowed time. :yeshrug:

147 is slightly overrated in my opinion especially when you have swift being a top guy there :hhh:.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'll get flack here but if AJ about that shyt he said to chambers is for real I gotta throw him in the bushes. I can't rock with that mindset. He still talented but nah.:francis:

You must not be black breh? it dnt matter to me either way just curious..

Most black people it seems didn’t have a problem with it. I thought it was funny. I can see how one can view that as fukked up but to throw him in #bushes you have to feel really strong about it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You must not be black breh? it dnt matter to me either way just curious..

Most black people it seems didn’t have a problem with it. I thought it was funny. I can see how one can view that as fukked up but to throw him in #bushes you have to feel really strong about it.
I am black but I can't go with this. Its possible he got hacked like his team said but it looks unlikely. I don't roll like those dudes on esb

edit: and before I get accused of pawging :whoa:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
a lot of ppl be acting like triple g got robbed
fight was close as hell
there were 2 or 3 rounds that could of gone either way depending on how you judge fights
lederman had it like 9-3 for triple g lol

7-5 either way
or a draw is the only acceptable score i can say
i can't even see 8-4 for either fighter:yeshrug:
:camby: I had it 8-4. Clear dominance from GGG after about round 2. Also I think Byrd's card was some egregious ass score for Canelo, not some 7-5 type shyt.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I am black but I can't go with this. Its possible he got hacked like his team said but it looks unlikely. I don't roll like those dudes on esb

edit: and before I get accused of pawging :whoa:

:ehh:
I feel you breh. It was just a stupid thing for him to say on a social media platform in my opinion(private convo or not) He probably was hacked by some white people who wanted him to look bad who knows. I was just interested in your opinion on it.

Better than c00ning it up is my opinion:yeshrug: