Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So Bradley's struggled against three fighters; ****, Pac and Prov.....how is that 'struggled with the likes of'? Oh that's right Bradley didn't take Vargas's zero, he isn't the only fighter to knock out Rios........lol

Word, Cotto was always competitive with the; losing to Trout, Canelo and Ali....while beating Delvin R, Pirate Sergio and ultimate Jap warrior...... :jbhmm:

i could have brought up chaves which he did struggle with
bringing up rios huh? tell me what welter of note did he beat? in fact rios should have one more loss on his record..he was losing to the aforementioned chaves before he got bailed out with a gift DQ
vargas..i dont know if you want to big up vargas victory in comparison to cotto's welter resume lol

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i could have brought up chaves which he did struggle with
bringing up rios huh? tell me what welter of note did he beat? in fact rios should have one more loss on his record..he was losing to the aforementioned chaves before he got bailed out with a gift DQ
vargas..i dont know if you want to big up vargas victory in comparison to cotto's welter resume lol
Go re-watch that Chaves fight, BATB clearly won and got robbed......I don't give BATB credit for beating Pac, thus the Chaves 'draw' should have no credence. That's cool about Rios, did Chaves knock him out?

Well, BATB took Vargas's zero (fact), then Vargas went on to fight Sadam Ali, who he KO'd (fact), and Sadam Ali just beat Cotto (fact). So yea, I feel good bringing up the Vargas win :obama:

You mean like Cotto's win over Mayorga? Yuri Foreman? Michael Jennings? those big quality opposition? Granted, Timmy would have his hands full with Margarito and Clottey would be a good scrap, but Cotto doesn't really have a good WW resume.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exact reason why I tell y'all all them belts don't mean shyt when it's all said N done.... cuz we goin look N see who you fought for them belts ... why them belts were vacants etc...

Cotto is the ultimate B+ player
tenor.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was always a fan of Cotto and happy for him and his successful career.

However after now finally getting to look back at everything, I can't deny it any longer...

He was overrated and so was his career :yeshrug: :ohwelp:
the heel turn :lolbron:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I had this debate with Cliff Rold....and Bradley was better imo:

Bradley's highs in the sport were higher....and his lows were also higher. He only lost to an ATG in Pacquiao. Cotto lost to Austin Trout.

Bradley's resume is better at 140 & 147 than Cotto.

Skill wise (technical wise), yes Cotto was better...but that's on paper. In the ring, where it counts, Bradley beat better opponents imo.

:ehh:

I can respect that, you always make a good case