Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ugly side of boxing...when fights like this get made :gucci:
Just came to post this, Tapia's family needs to save him from himself, dude too young to have his speech all slurred up like that, he doesn't even look right physically in the ring. Rosado will need to call it a day soon himself, but he at least sounds lucid.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just came to post this, Tapia's family needs to save him from himself, dude too young to have his speech all slurred up like that, he doesn't even look right physically in the ring. Rosado will need to call it a day soon himself, but he at least sounds lucid.

I mean Tapia pretty much escaped a bad beating against Quigley due to inexperience on Quigley's part and came back in the fight but he shouldn't be fighting at all..the candle blew out on him a long time ago...he talks out of one side of his mouth..Rosado should be able to beat him pretty easily (and badly :huhldup:). If Rosado loses then Rosado should retire ASAP.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The damage he's taken from that quigley fight and he's fighting already :gucci:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Luis Ortiz Fires Back at Wilder: Don't Get Caught With Weed Again! - Boxing News

Luis Ortiz Fires Back at Wilder: Don't Get Caught With Weed Again!

By Ryan Burton

The headline on BoxingScene.com reads, Wilder to Ortiz: Don't F*** Up Our Fight by Using PEDs Again!

The story, written by Keith Idec, used the quotes from Deontay Wilder at the official press conference to kick off the November 4th heavyweight showdown between Wilder (38-0) and Luis Ortiz (27-0).

Wilder's words refer to Ortiz's positive test for Nandrolone, an anabolic steroid, three years ago after he knocked out Lateef Kayode in one round in Las Vegas. Shortly after the positive test announcement, Ortiz denied ever using any illegal substances.

luis-ortiz_19.jpg

Ortiz did find Wilder's comments amusing, citing the WBC heavyweight champion's June arrest for misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

The unbeaten Cuban also found the comments of Lou DiBella, who has promoted Wilder's most recent fights, to be laughable as well.

DiBella said that Wilder came back in February against Gerald Washington because they didn’t want Wilder to test out his surgically repaired right biceps and right hand against an elite heavyweight.

Ortiz has had his own share of ailments too and had to drop out of an April fight against Derrick Rossy after suffering a hand injury. He hasn't fought since last December so the 38-year-old doesn't want to hear any excuses from DiBella or Wilder.

"Please tell Wilder to not get caught with marijuana by mistake or on purpose. Please don't f*** this up," Ortiz told BoxingScene.com, mocking Wilder's word play.

"You and your promoter Dibella keep saying you had an injury so you took a tune up fight to make sure you were okay before you fought a good opponent. Boy, now you sound like a clown because you asked for me because I'm just coming of a broken hand injury not even three months ago and your asking me to fight you.

"Your'e in for a big surprise on November 4. Buddy, I am a whole different animal than any bum you ever faced. Look, all I want is this - if I win I want my respect and if you win I'll give you yours. We will see each other soon."

300px-Ortiz2-239x300.jpg

Guy looks like someone who goes home after a long day at work and if the kids didn't make their room tidy he takes his belt off and beat them
:russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Luis Ortiz Fires Back at Wilder: Don't Get Caught With Weed Again! - Boxing News

300px-Ortiz2-239x300.jpg

Guy looks like someone who goes home after a long day at work and if the kids didn't make their room tidy he takes his belt off and beat them

Did this cheater just compare being arrested for weed to being busted for steroids?:dwillhuh:

And then :scust: at him accepting the fight, but then putting in the air an excuse about an injury, in case he loses, after the contract is signed. He could've turned down the fight.

Please Wilder beat the old age off his face:hhh:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

300px-Ortiz2-239x300.jpg

Did this cheater just compare being arrested for weed to being busted for steroids?:dwillhuh:

And then :scust: at him accepting the fight, but then putting in the air an excuse about an injury, in case he loses, after the contract is signed. He could've turned down the fight.

Please Wilder beat the old age off his face:hhh:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad
..............#BongZquad
e7a391e4f9996236f8bf3a244d42a45c.png