Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Life in The Ring has no meaning if you have no more fighters to stan :mjcry:

I can confirm that with immediate effect I am now a TruthSeeker :mjgrin:
We're gonna put the beats on that Nebraska bum for disrespecting us on First Take :ufdup:

Bruh Ward retiring legit fukked me up :to: I don't have that "nothing you can do about it" energy for the rest of my squad. All I got left is Canelo/Loma/Makaveli/MasterBoxer :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Winner of Loma/Rigo gets it ggg just fought to a draw and I feel is coming off 2 losses that ain't no #1 p4p shyt. #1 spot is up for grabs until someone out there shows and proves.

True, and I agree....but knowing RING, they not gonna let that spot sit empty like they do the RING Champion's slots.

Winner of Lomachenko/Rigondeaux is true P4P Champion, but Im leery that even IF Rigo wins (for sake of debate, bc yall already know where I stand on that fight), they wont give him his rightful spot as #1.

Daps
Bruh Ward retiring legit fukked me up :to: I don't have that "nothing you can do about it" energy for the rest of my squad. All I got left is Canelo/Loma/Makaveli/MasterBoxer :francis:

I cant even shyt talk other fighters with confidence these days :francis: atleast with Floyd and Ward I was tellin haters what we would do on some 'theres nothing you can do about it' shyt

Stanning a fighter right now is like playing russian roulette :hubie:

Daps

I cant even shyt talk other fighters with confidence these days :francis: atleast with Floyd and Ward I was tellin haters what we would do on some 'theres nothing you can do about it' shyt

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Life in The Ring has no meaning if you have no more fighters to stan :mjcry:

I can confirm that with immediate effect I am now a TruthSeeker :mjgrin:
We're gonna put the beats on that Nebraska bum for disrespecting us on First Take :ufdup:

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif
Im sorry breh....I don't recall your application sliding across the #TruthSeekers desktop for approval

Im recalling visions of slander of, attached to your screen name, in favor of Kell Shook who had to have his face broken before you believed in The Truth
giphy.gif

Soooooo, if you'd like to take this opportunity to advise as to,
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzYvMzg2NDcyOS9vZmZpY2Utc3BhY2Utby5naWYlog.gif
, whyyyyyy you'd like consideration for #TruthSeekers employment, that'd be great.

Im listening........
200.gif

#TruthSeekers

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I won't be there till either next week or the following currently not feeling well but cool ill post em here as well. This nikka is training 1 hour and a half away from me instead of just training in bk :martin::martin::martin:

in case nikkas think im telling :duck: I'm tagged in most of his recent pics on his insta

20398395_344128889352375_7627935305802186752_n.jpg

him n his son

20394390_118478495450544_6389793992116011008_n.jpg

20225255_1941754179433845_521974062746959872_n.jpg

The whole Cancer awareness team.

19955314_1704527513177213_6891361780476411904_n.jpg

20346891_256803308154734_619218384390717440_n.jpg

I'm 160 something here how tf does this nikka make weight :merchant: :merchant: :merchant:

doing the Cancer stuff there has been a few times I legit :mjcry: dem allergies Danny is a good dude man.

I'll have the training stuff here in a few weeks I just can't post sparring unless approved you know how it is.
Reps on recharge for receipts

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im sorry breh....I don't recall your application sliding across the #TruthSeekers desktop for approval

Im recalling visions of slander of, attached to your screen name, in favor of Kell Shook who had to have his face broken before you believed in The Truth
giphy.gif

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzYvMzg2NDcyOS9vZmZpY2Utc3BhY2Utby5naWYlog.gif
, whyyyyyy you'd like consideration for #TruthSeekers employment, that'd be great.

Im listening........
200.gif

#TruthSeekers

Stan Kell brook N hop to the nikka who broke your countryman face:scust:

That's some nwo whooping the giants ass so much he ends up joining :martin:

Somebody come get Ashley Theophane :hhh:

The HHH smilies ain't even enough
tenor.gif

Daps

giphy.gif

Im listening........
200.gif

#TruthSeekers

*Future voice* It never happened :mjgrin:

TMT we made you all believe in Errol with mere campfire sparring stories :dame: ... *mayweather voice* you know like I said before umm when you talk Floyd Mayweather you're talkin about the biggest name in combat... you're talkin about the biggest name in combat sports but umm Errol Spence hes a hell of a fighter
full

Daps

tenor.gif

This bum still taking shots at me dont make me baptize you again

That nikka Keith Thurman came off of an injury + whiplash and took your mans belt :scust:

How you let a 'once a year' fighter come and bury you like a WWE superstar :hhh:

Its so bad now when people mention the WW division they say Keith Thurman, Errol Spence and an 140lber who plans on moving up to 147

Somebody come collect #Swiftset

tenor.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

that's why you should stan a fighter..win lose or draw..to the end..besides youre british..stop sleepin on your countrymen...boxing is super poppin over there

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

I forgot ALL about that:russ::russ::russ::russ:

The ending though: "the HHH smilies aint even enough":dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
*Future voice* It never happened :mjgrin:

TMT we made you all believe in Errol with mere campfire sparring stories :dame: ... *mayweather voice* you know like I said before umm when you talk Floyd Mayweather you're talkin about the biggest name in combat... you're talkin about the biggest name in combat sports but umm Errol Spence hes a hell of a fighter
full

Floyd retired:hubie:

P4P Spence....you gotta put some respect on his name. Tell the truth about how bad he destroyed Shook in front of his own fans, which finally allowed you to see that he's called The Truth for a reason, and then you can possibly receive the stamp:obama:

No way you can be part of #TheSeekers without #Truth coming first though...it's in our name:mjpls:

#TruthSeekers