Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
"King" Sor out here talking about how Estrada is a tougher fight for him than Inuoe :heh:

Then why don't you take on The Monster if he's so easy. fukk around and get that Louis The 16th treatment :ufdup:

#Monstars :demonic:
If the fight were to take place today I don't disagree.:manny:

Estrada would keep his distance, time him, and lure him into traps. Inoue at this point would be a leveled up Chocolatito and Sor looks like he is built to take punishment. Styles make fights. May not want to wait too long for Inoue and get him while he is still getting his bearings against upper tier opponents, a la Floyd-Canelo.

Daps
And then he gotta have a tune up first, then wait another 8-10 months to have his big fight against Spence (or whoever will be the big dog at 147 by then) negotiated and scheduled to happen around spring 2019. :dead:
I swear this shyt is fukking up soo many great match ups from happening. :francis:

He didn't need a tune up to fight Porter :hubie:
He didn't need a tune up to fight Danny Garcia :hubie: ... he came of injuries and jumped straight into those fights, yeah he needs to stop fighting once a year but at least when he has its been top competition. Danny Garcia needed a tune up to fight a guy coming off an injury :mjlol:

i dont think he will have a problem going down to 147 if he wants to...shyt brook hasnt had issues in making weight either...personally i dont think he should fight again...he had his both of his orbitals broke in back to back fights...he's risking his eyesight plus he's talmbout going back to 154

Brook has had issues making weight, even for the Spence fight cutting weight was a problem for him. What he needs to do is press for a fight with Khan over here up in Sheffield, get that money and then fight Liam Smith and call it a day. 154 makes sense because hes a natural 154 but theres nothing but killers in that division

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:blessed: @Newzz

Now........it's over for yall:banderas:

#PrettyBoys

C9KHol8XYAAbrO6.jpg

DAW5ryUXsAA5zGB.jpg

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
2 years of Rigo running finally over:wow:

#FlashBackFriday of Loma calling Rigo out:obama:

I remember this like it was yesterday:banderas:

Now, it's time for Loma to make sure The Ring is flipped on it's head:ufdup:

Yall excuses are done. Give Loma his props after his W, especially considering he signed to fight who yall claimed he was scared of.....on the 1st attempt. Rigo ducked us last time, now he gets beat up for making us wait so long.:birdman:

#PrettyBoys

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Of course he would:heh:

Floyd aint gonna let anyone even dream of taking that 0 away now though:hubie: