Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Hi everyone,

Is Keith Thurman retired?

On the real, I guarantee this guy will only fight once next year.

These boxing nyggas man. How do they expect to be stars when they stay dormant?

I'm aware he has some sort of injury, but why not keep yourself out there?
And then he gotta have a tune up first, then wait another 8-10 months to have his big fight against Spence (or whoever will be the big dog at 147 by then) negotiated and scheduled to happen around spring 2019. :dead:
I swear this shyt is fukking up soo many great match ups from happening. :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
its amazing dude is able to boil himself down to 147 and ripped...but im not surprised his face is like that..dude is recovering from a broken orbital
I think he'll have a problem going back down to 147 again. But BATB/Mr. Gimme That Zero walked around at like 185 and never had a problem making weight. World class athletes to world class things.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I think he'll have a problem going back down to 147 again. But BATB/Mr. Gimme That Zero walked around at like 185 and never had a problem making weight. World class athletes to world class things.
Bradley got insane work ethic. You see the kinda shyt his pops made him do? Crazy man........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i dont think he will have a problem going down to 147 if he wants to...shyt brook hasnt had issues in making weight either...personally i dont think he should fight again...he had his both of his orbitals broke in back to back fights...he's risking his eyesight plus he's talmbout going back to 154

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i dont think he will have a problem going down to 147 if he wants to...shyt brook hasnt had issues in making weight either...personally i dont think he should fight again...he had his both of his orbitals broke in back to back fights...he's risking his eyesight plus he's talmbout going back to 154
I agree with your general sentiment.

I think yo-yoing between weights like he did, makes it harder for every cut after. But i've literally never done it so :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I agree with your general sentiment.

I think yo-yoing between weights like he did, makes it harder for every cut after. But i've literally never done it so :yeshrug:
Extreme weight cuts over time...wears on your body..even for professional athletes...cutting weight is not fun

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"King" Sor out here talking about how Estrada is a tougher fight for him than Inuoe :heh:

Then why don't you take on The Monster if he's so easy. fukk around and get that Louis The 16th treatment :ufdup:

#Monstars :demonic:

Inoue is the one who said he's fighting Ancajas next already....:mjpls:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Hi everyone,

Is Keith Thurman retired?

On the real, I guarantee this guy will only fight once next year.

These boxing nyggas man. How do they expect to be stars when they stay dormant?

I'm aware he has some sort of injury, but why not keep yourself out there?

And then he gotta have a tune up first, then wait another 8-10 months to have his big fight against Spence (or whoever will be the big dog at 147 by then) negotiated and scheduled to happen around spring 2019. :dead:
I swear this shyt is fukking up soo many great match ups from happening. :francis:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz we can't let these nikkas talk shyt about Marvelous Marcos Maidana :francis:

He had a decent career but hes got nothing to come back for guys like Maidana when you come from and live in countries that aren't in the West its all about makin money over here and then living like a king back home :hubie:

he hit the lottery twice fighting Floyd.. convert the money he got from both fights into Argentinian money.. that guy aint ever going broke.

Muchas gracias Al Haymon :mjcry:

"The Marvelous One" is living the life of wealth....that belly represents he able to eat like a King:wow:

nikkas talking money phones?:dwillhuh:

:childplease: "Marvelous" Marcos Maidana is playing building blocks with his money:wow:

He leveled up in life:wow:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Marvelous One" is living the life of wealth....that belly represents he able to eat like a King:wow:

nikkas talking money phones?:dwillhuh:

:childplease: "Marvelous" Marcos Maidana is playing building blocks with his money:wow:

He leveled up in life:wow:

lol that boy caking lol