Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Im sure this was posted but :damn: :deadmanny: at the lack of disrespect.. Billy Joe Saunders son just walked up to Monroe and punched him in the balls in front of everyone at the weigh in

fukking disrespectful gypsies :scusthov:..that child would have gotten a mean backhand

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Notice how he never changed his money over either:sas1:

He over there balling with US Dollars:wow:
Man looking like David from Narcos :lolbron:
He's living life though. From the streets to riches. There are dudes on this site about as fat or worse but without the money :mjgrin:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wild thing is maidana left alot more millions on the table but hey if you don't need more..you don't need more:manny:

Perhaps, but leaving with health intact is priceless. He was also susceptible to getting hit due to his style, therefore it was probably best that he got out. From my understanding, he never liked boxing "like that" anyway.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did he do though
Look up the couple of posts above, the vids were posted, he punched him in the dikk and then kicked him. BJS been bossing Monroe around the whole week during the promotion, he should have been slapped the fire out him to let him know shyt isn't going down like this.