Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He hasn't fought in 9 months....yall wanna him to come back and face a top opponent with rust on him?

Nah, Baby Tornado is already scheduled to meet Mares after this fight. Let him knock some rust off first, and they will meet in the 1st quarter of 2018.

Dude coming off of back to back fights vs Carl Frampton and yall acting like he's moving suspect or something:wow:

pretty much.... :yeshrug:

and I don't really consider Mares a hard fight for him, he beat him pretty widely first time
Who even really wants to see that fight...?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Malignaggi believes the fans want this fight to happen and he's ready to get in the ring to do it.

“I think the fans want it and I think its a very sellable fight. How bad does he want it? I’ll tell you this, he has most of the public perception that he got the better of me in sparring and he has them believing in that f***ing knockdown. But we knows what happens if he fights me. He knows he sparred with me when I was only at 35-40 percent because I was retired and he knows the trouble he had with me," Malignaggi told Andreas Hale.

“I’m all about it, man. I’ll make it winner-takes-all. I’m willing to risk fighting him for free just to punch him in the mouth again and again and again. That’s how confident I am they can’t beat me. A fighter is a fighter when faced with adversity. Anytime somebody gets Conor McGregor to that point of adversity in MMA or boxing, he punks out. You can’t teach that. Either you have balls or you don’t.”

How confident is Malignaggi? He is willing to stipulate to a clause that gives McGregor additional money if he's capable of lasting to the final bell.

“If Conor doesn’t get stopped by me – and I’m a guy who doesn’t get a lot of stoppages – if Conor doesn’t get stopped by me I should get penalized at least a portion of my purse just for not stopping the guy," Malignaggi said.

Who's man is this?:hhh:

Dude is desperate for a McGregor payday:scust:

can't blame em. if he can finesse his way to that payday, why not?

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

Malignaggi believes the fans want this fight to happen and he's ready to get in the ring to do it.

“I think the fans want it and I think its a very sellable fight. How bad does he want it? I’ll tell you this, he has most of the public perception that he got the better of me in sparring and he has them believing in that f***ing knockdown. But we knows what happens if he fights me. He knows he sparred with me when I was only at 35-40 percent because I was retired and he knows the trouble he had with me," Malignaggi told Andreas Hale.

“I’m all about it, man. I’ll make it winner-takes-all. I’m willing to risk fighting him for free just to punch him in the mouth again and again and again. That’s how confident I am they can’t beat me. A fighter is a fighter when faced with adversity. Anytime somebody gets Conor McGregor to that point of adversity in MMA or boxing, he punks out. You can’t teach that. Either you have balls or you don’t.”

How confident is Malignaggi? He is willing to stipulate to a clause that gives McGregor additional money if he's capable of lasting to the final bell.

“If Conor doesn’t get stopped by me – and I’m a guy who doesn’t get a lot of stoppages – if Conor doesn’t get stopped by me I should get penalized at least a portion of my purse just for not stopping the guy," Malignaggi said.

Who's man is this?:hhh:

Dude is desperate for a McGregor payday:scust:

Agreed I just want to see what other boxers from 147-154 want a fight with Conor aka the face of combat sports lol

Daps
Agreed I just want to see what other boxers from 147-154 want a fight with Conor aka the face of combat sports lol

Only fighter that makes sense is Canelo (WHEN HE BEATS GGG :mjgrin: ) because hes got the popularity to pull it off and theres money in that fight but lets be serious he went after Floyd because he didnt think Floyd could knock him out..

147-154 full of killers who wont carry him to 10 rounds

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
can't blame em. if he can finesse his way to that payday, why not?

Because there's a much better chance that McGregor beats Paulie than anyone else with a name from 147 - 154, and I don't want to see any MMA fighters beat a Boxer in the ring:snoop:

If this was Paulie from 10 years ago, then let's go. This washed up, trash, retired Paulie?:scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Because there's a much better chance that McGregor beats Paulie than anyone else with a name from 147 - 154, and I don't want to see any MMA fighters beat a Boxer in the ring:snoop:

If this was Paulie from 10 years ago, then let's go. This washed up, trash, retired Paulie?:scust:

breh its only a matter of time before it happens before a name MMA fighter beats a name pro

i mean we've had kickboxers come through, beat name fighters, and some won legit world titles

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
breh its only a matter of time before it happens before a name MMA fighter beats a name pro

i mean we've had kickboxers come through, beat name fighters, and some won legit world titles

This is nothing but the truth^^^ and I'll take Conor over Paulie, Paulie is a shot fighter imo they need to make this happen ASAP if I was in Conor camp

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah man....Paulie got played by the McGregor camp. Paulie needs to just hold that L for the sake of boxing and not try to double down and end up getting worked in front of the world. Nobody is worried about that footage anymore. Floyd took care of all pro boxers on Saturday night.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I'm going to make some money off canelo GGG.

Can't believe these odds :mjlol:

They got canelo 11/8 underdog :gucci:

why wouldn't he be...he's the guy with a loss on his record facing one of the most dangerous punchers and longest reigning champions in the sport today.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why in the hell is Lara the main event, PBC stay doing this dumb shyt

to make sure ppl dont leave the arena early

but seriously aint no one clamoring to see lara-gausha..it was fine adding it as a overall 154 champion theme..it should be the opening bout